Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Always look forward to predictions and seeing how they turn out!
  2. SammyW27

^Narrator talks about Team Galactic's story in DP^ "There was also this badass Pokemon hunter in a cool outfit that help them out." It's a public secret the Jennies are obsolete these days in favor of game characters helping Ash-tachii out. It's ridiculous and impractical, but...I kind of...
  3. SammyW27

Just goes to show how little they cared about Tracey even back then (poor dope)...
  4. SammyW27

Though something I'd like to say about the episode comparison about the Popeye reference: thanks to the Genndy T movie, people looked into Popeye a little more for a while. Also, there was a home media movie released about the time the episode aired. Besides, some references are classic and...
  5. SammyW27

Oughtta be interesting seeing how things go with this year's predictions. ;)
  6. SammyW27

It IS weird they took so long to really DO anything with Misty...o_O At least she got 2 of the best guys on the staff for when it happened! (y)
  7. SammyW27

The Orange Islands: Home to Shinies and Regional Variants LONG before Shinies and Regional Variants! (the Ghost of Shudo must be furious he didn't get anything out of those) And sometimes I get the feeling that Crystal Onyx was a precursor to Steelix (and Steel-types in general?) due to...
  8. SammyW27

Now that the site's old enough, let's hit the bars to celebrate! Truer word have never been spoken (y)
  9. SammyW27

BEHOLD! The first Shiny Pokemon! Though I'm a little surprised he didn't comment on Ivy's, um...buds. There they are, sticking out and keeping part her lab coat from closing... :oops:
  10. SammyW27

Thank Arceus! Now if they could just bring in a few more Galar characters while they're at it...
  11. SammyW27

Screenwriter: Wow, the TRio are sure popping up in in a lot of stuff these days. Should we give them more screentime? Producer: PFFT! As if! Who'd want to watch them when they can have Goh being a bratty Gary Stu?
  12. SammyW27

A better artstyle/design is what we need. SM's animation is actually great...but the ugly character designs and meme faces often undermine it :cry: SS is sure to have good animation--hell, it gets better each saga--but better designs (and less funny faces) are what's truly needed.
  13. SammyW27

That pretty much sums up how Pocket Monsters does things :p
  14. SammyW27

Just as I feared, it made a LOT of money thanks to nostalgia...:( CGI remakes of other early PokeMovies?:unsure:
  15. SammyW27

Really, a godawful movie deserves a godawful remake :p
  16. SammyW27

Also...I feel like you'll be dead wrong about what happens on the Show like you were last year. Though your prediction sounds SO much better than what we're likely to get...
  17. SammyW27

Those are some very interesting (and a few far fetched) predictions. (and I wonder if some of those are being sarcastic) :unsure: Though the TRio isn't going anywhere. They're too popular. Just because they aren't shoved in our faces and down our throats as much as they used to--thank...
  18. SammyW27

Eh, don't feel bad bro. Who can keep up with those crazy/lazy bastards will do next these days.:cautious:
  19. SammyW27

That's unfortunate :( At least it sounds like we didn't miss much. I just hope this doesn't mean Pasimian will be banned like (old) Jynx and the Porygons.
  20. SammyW27

It's especially bad when you think about all the times Ash stopped by Pallet Town between story arcs and he could've thought "Oh yeah, I should get my Pidgeot while I'm close to it." (The Battle Frontier springs to mind). Though really, she was his worst or 2nd worst Flying-type (depending on...
Back
Top Bottom