Search results for query: *

1. SamurottMan

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

This whole countdown is a LGPE promotion. I don't know how/where/why the 'It's only the starters' hope came up. If it was starters, they wouldn't be sticking to LGPE footage only y'know...
  2. SamurottMan

Has there ever been a Direct that wasn't announced a few days prior? After all, it's a presentation and they need people to tune in for any sort of announcement, no?
  3. SamurottMan

So..........almost midnight! Whether it's 11:17am or 12:00am, Jan 8 is not our day...
  4. SamurottMan

Isn't it almost midnight in Japan? Unless Pixelplar meant Jan 9 then I don't see anything big happening today.
  5. SamurottMan

I just want to ask. Did the Gen8 is UK based leaks come out before or after the SM episode. Because that could be hit or a point for the leak. Just because the anime showed an unknown region, doesn't mean it's certainly going to appear. As far as I remember most of the next gen references in the...
  6. SamurottMan

It doesn't look like ice on the first look, but it's definitely representing the Ice type just by method of elimination. And you can make a case that an ice crystal would look like that depending on the surroundings and lighting (I guess).
  7. SamurottMan

Muchlax and Bonsly were confirmed Gen IV, despite appearing before the first core games.
  8. SamurottMan

But the mystery Pokemon will be introduced in Let's Go which is still Gen 7. Unless GF specifically announces the new Pokemon as a connection to Gen 8 it will be part of the 7th generation of games.
  9. SamurottMan

An Eevee evolution for Let's Go is unlikely since the starters cant evolve. Also, seems too early for Gen 8 promo. But they look really nice.
  10. SamurottMan

Y'all, leakers have been telling us the titles for a month now. Pokemon Next Week Pokemon End of May
  11. SamurottMan

Yes but with comercial breaks, intro, ending and segments, it stretches enough to fill the 1 hour spot.
  12. SamurottMan

The leak seems legit except the dual version part. The games will cost $20 more, but I don't think that's a big reason for GF to ditch the idea. One little nitpick was he said boxartS will be revealed later, although it's only 1 version. Typo or...?
  13. SamurottMan

You have a very interesting way of turning word meanings around, don't you?
  14. SamurottMan

I'd be excited for a Kanto revisit if Kanto elements haven't been shoved in my face for the last 5 years.
  15. SamurottMan

I don't think Pokemon will go the Sims route with the DLC and packs. Especially for the first Switch game.
Back
Top Bottom