Search results for query: *

1. S

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Wally can be rematched in Ruby & Sapphire too. Not only in Emerald. I just rematched him twice. This: Victory Road (Hoenn) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and this: Wally (game) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia need a correction.
  2. S

What about other things that I wrote about? I mean Unobtainable Things and One-time only places. And for trainers, yes I agree that It would nice to have all missable trainers listed on S.S. Anne page and on Fuchsia gym page etc. Also I found that time-specific events are not complete on...
  3. S

My goal was to defeat all trainers in Red but in Fuchsia Gym I found Koga too fast and so I missed like 2 trainers. This is just one example. I meant Mach & Acro Bike. Surf should be included too because for example in Gold at the beggining you are passing through ponds & stuff and when you get...
  4. S

IMO there should page about permamently missable trainers (Gyms, Trick House etc.). We only have a page about permamently missable items. Also something like this for every game would be super useful: Unobtainable Things in Pokémon Diamond Version & Pearl Version & Unobtainable Things in Pokémon...
  5. S

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I solved the problem myself! It's 495 words but 493 Pokemon because of Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime. Everything is fine :)
  6. S

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_gender_ratio When you add all the Pokemon listed there together you will get 495. I checked twice. I have no idea why it's not 493 and how to check which ones are duplicated. If...
Back
Top Bottom