Search results for query: *

1. Scarftail

Generation VI: The Future

Guys, take the reveal as you will, but there are four important things to consider: - Volcanion is being treated as secondary to a new Pokemon, which doesn't need to happen during the middle of a generation. Lucario was revealed after Deoxys' movie with no other Hoenn legendaries to star, and...
  2. Scarftail

@Platinum Lucario Sorry if this sounds like it screws over your entire theory, but in addition to gathering all the Cells, the two Cores have to merge to become Complete Forme. I believe this was leaked by one of the anime writers and possibly stated elsewhere. Additionally, Complete Forme has...
  3. Scarftail

I would like to challenge this claim. What's your take on the Strange Souvenir? Do you believe it was referencing an NX generation on the first day of a four-year 3DS generation or do you believe it has no meaning? Like it or not, Game Freak had a reason for including it in XY, and it would be...
  4. Scarftail

Would you mind showing me where in my link he said anything about order of releases? Here's what I linked (go look at the link yourself and you'll find this is the entire quote and thus not taken out of context): "For the Pokémon brand, and for Game Freak, our first and foremost goal and top...
  5. Scarftail

Notice that all I've been saying is that the title wouldn't be Z and the supposed game would be more individual than a typical third version. Don't really know why anyone would argue against this. I imagine this post means you're more open to it?
  6. Scarftail

I don't know what to tell you. Even if I agree with your counterargument, I can't believe we got to a level where the rational mindset is to distrust what people say.
  7. Scarftail

You're referring to a different interview. The context of this quote is complete and absolutely means that just as Gray was something the fans expected, Z would be too.
  8. Scarftail

He was saying that updating games via remakes is more preferable to porting them to VC. Red and Green were already remade.
  9. Scarftail

I know you immediately followed this sentence by suggesting it may not be "Z," but please reread. "Everyone was really expecting Grey, so it was exciting to come up with something fans really didn’t expect."
  10. Scarftail

The big thing that everyone seems to be missing is that Masuda actually used the name "Z." That means it won't be the name of the theoretical game, people.
  11. Scarftail

Guys, come up with a better name. Zygarde Complete Forme doesn't actually look like a Z. Here's the link: Pokémon’s Developers On Virtual Console Absences, Twitch, And Super Smash Bros. There's actually literally no other context but what I posted. You're thinking of something else, and...
  12. Scarftail

Is it just me or did we suddenly fall for the Gray trap all over again? If we did, this will change your mind: "Fans assumed after the release of Pokémon Black and White that we’d see something like a Pokémon Grey. And after Pokémon X and Y, fans were expecting something like a Pokémon Z. Will...
  13. Scarftail

There is nothing to overread. They're not going to say that Z is predictable and that they want to be surprising and then turn around and release Z. B2W2 sold more than every third version (except Yellow), and they would've sold millions more had they not been DS games. In other words, if they...
  14. Scarftail

They're not going to regress to a third version unless they want less money. Please don't suggest that Masuda was being misleading.
  15. Scarftail

A third version is completely predictable no matter what its name is, and Game Freak regularly says that they want to surprise us. The least you should expect is a prequel.
  16. Scarftail

I'm talking about an interview conducted in October 2014. Masuda used the name Z in October 2014 and called it too predictable. The minimum expectation should be a third version with a different name. Additionally, Complete Forme is by far not shaped like a Z. Normal Kyurem had a gray body and...
  17. Scarftail

Is Z seriously the consensus right now? You're literally saying that they would in fact reference the name of a future game a year ahead of its announcement. If your minimum belief is a third version with a different name, please put quotation marks around Z.
  18. Scarftail

Game Freak didn't release games in 2011. The localization teams did, and if it wasn't for B2W2's shorter localization period, they would've been released in 2013 outside of Japan (or December 2012, which is still 21 months since BW). There has been a two-year break in every generation.
  19. Scarftail

I really hope that whatever game is planned for next year isn't released until the end of the year. Otherwise, it would basically mean they're done with two-year breaks and every game from now on will have as much content as XY and ORAS. The supposed Zygarde form being silhouetted this early is...
  20. Scarftail

Is Zygarde really going to completely change species despite being based on Niohoggr? That clearer image makes me no longer able to see it slithering.
Back
Top Bottom