• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Scarftail

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I genuinely believe they didn't do this for the sake of reverting to third versions, but because they wanted to divert as few resources as possible from their "very challenging" project and they needed another Gen VII game.
  2. Scarftail

The quality of the two games standalone is subjective, but the difference in the level of change from their predecessors is objective.
  3. Scarftail

For me, I was able to get over the regressed story because it was at least not repeated. In addition, I guess I'm in the minority here compared to the rest of the fandom, but I actually appreciated the new locations, the changes to existing locations, and the new path to the League; it was...
  4. Scarftail

I have no words for the excerpts you gave. I'm never going to stop seeing people treating B2W2 as third versions, and USUM just furthers that narrative.
  5. Scarftail

After a fifth year of it, believe me, I'm past my fatigue. But I can't speak for the Battle Agency since it was in a third version. At this point, I'm not picky. I'd like to note though that at one point we had both pvp and diverse battle facilities. It was clearly seen as a supplement rather...
  6. Scarftail

You would have a much bigger point if pvp was an actual replacement for battle facilities. They have an insane variety of battle mechanics they've introduced over the past decade, and yet we get a very limited number of formats to use them in outside of the time-limited and gimmicky Global Link...
  7. Scarftail

Sorry if this sounds like hate, but the instant I first saw the repeated cutscenes in screenshots and trailers, I concluded USUM are "better" third/fourth versions and worse than B2W2. I mean, even if they wanted to use the same characters and keep the progression the same (Route 1 to Altar of...
Back
Top Bottom