Search results for query: *

1. Scarftail

Space World 1997 demo for Pokemon Gold leaked

The fact that Ho-Oh was used for both the Gold and Silver demo intros tells me there was some information either scrubbed or yet to be added. I don't know what out of the original 100 could've substituted Lugia and if so, why it wasn't in the Silver intro.
  2. Scarftail

Thinking rationally instead of just going with what ERAsaur thinks, I don't see much of a music theme to the Kurusu line. It's up in the air as to whether any of the latest Pokemon draw from this scrapped batch.
  3. Scarftail

I'm referring to how the third evolution's name has the word "aria" in it. The speculation comes from here: The Space World 1997 demo for Pokemon Gold has leaked online I'm pretty sure Kurusu is indeed at least partially a seal.
  4. Scarftail

As my favorite Water-types, the Popplio line being potentially based on the original Totodile line is definitely music to my ears. I'd love to see this demo completed. The beta Gold and Silver looks like a different game altogether, but I suppose that's not uncommon.
  5. Scarftail

Yeah, I happened upon this the instant it leaked, and it's a tad sour that some if not most of these designs will never be used. I do look forward to seeing art of all these though.
Back
Top Bottom