Search results for query: *

1. Scarlet Sky

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Octopath Traveler and Mega Man X Collection mainly, since they're the closest to being released.
  2. Scarlet Sky

Better go ahead and dig this up. Following some of the main E3 presentations, I've put together a bit of a list. - Devil May Cry 5 - Octopath Traveler - Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Resident Evil 2 Remake - Spider-Man - Nioh 2 My wallet's already crying.
  3. Scarlet Sky

Mega Man 11. It only took YEARS but there's finally a new game on the horizon. I'm also looking forward to the ports of the 8 Mega Man X games that should be releasing at some point as well.
  4. Scarlet Sky

Xenoblade 2 and Super Mario Odyssey are the biggest games I'm looking forward to.
  5. Scarlet Sky

Might get Ultra Sun, though I'll wait to hear if it is different enough as a game to warrant a purchase on release.
  6. Scarlet Sky

Right back to anticipating Persona 5, which will release next month. I feel like I've been waiting for the game forever.
  7. Scarlet Sky

Think it's safe for me to add Sonic Mania to my list of games as well.
  8. Scarlet Sky

Pokemon Sun/Moon and Persona 5 for now.
  9. Scarlet Sky

Fire Emblem Fates for the time being. I'd need to check out the list of upcoming releases to see what the next one after that is, but it'll probably be Persona 5.
  10. Scarlet Sky

As of right now, the biggest title I'm looking forward to is Street Fighter V. I'd say Bloodstained, but I know that's still in development.
  11. Scarlet Sky

Fire Emblem Fates, Street Fighter V, Stella Glow, Zelda Wii U, Bloodstained, and a several more. Don't think I'll be bored this coming year.
Back
Top Bottom