Search results for query: *

1. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I'm wanting to try MH since MHW has caught my eye.
  2. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

A Nintendo Switch and a copy of Xenoblade 2. Made possible by an early birthday gift card from a friend that let me pay the rest of it off.
  3. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Metroid Prime Trilogy.
  4. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Nier: Automata, and about damn time too.
  5. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

I paid off my pre-order for the Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition.
  6. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Paid off my pre-order for Horizon: Zero Dawn.
  7. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Most recent purchase was Dark Souls 3, Last of Us Remastered, and Tales of Xillia. (PS4, PS4, and PS3 respectively)
  8. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Not sure if it counts as a purchase, but I put $15 down on my reserved copy of Corpse Party for the 3DS.
  9. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bloodborne for the PS4.
  10. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

May not technically be a purchase, but I've pre-reserved a copy of Corpse Party for the 3DS.
  11. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

I purchased a new Wii Remote and Nunchuck set.
  12. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Found a Wii copy of Xenoblade Chronicles at my local Gamestop ant decided to purchase it. Rare find .w.;
  13. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Mfw people found the FE Special Edition Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. Birthright too, but I technically paid for that earlier in the month via pre-order.
  14. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up my Nathan Drake Collection PS4 bundle I've been paying off for a couple of months now from Gamestop. ($50 sale due to Black Friday ftw.) Also picked up Ratchet and Clank Collection, Tales of Graces F, and Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix. (For the PS3 obviously.) Regret's setting in over...
  15. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

A Nintendo Point Card and subsequently Mega Man Battle Network 2 and 3 in the Virtual Console section.
  16. Scarlet Sky

Recent Gaming Purchases

Most recent purchase was Castlevania: Lament of Innocence at the Playstation Store.
Back
Top Bottom