• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Scarlet Sky

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Xenoblade 2. Assuming I can get a Switch paid off anyway.
  2. Scarlet Sky

Xenoblade 2. You can buy it digitally for the Wii U if you have one. Don't think you have very much time left for that though.
  3. Scarlet Sky

I went with Sun the first time around, so I'm debating on Ultra Moon when USUM releases.
  4. Scarlet Sky

Resident Evil Revelations 2 or some other game along those lines for next month. Samus Returns is another game I'm considering.
  5. Scarlet Sky

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.
  6. Scarlet Sky

Either Nier: Automata or Resident Evil 7. It doesn't have any real connection to the previous games if that helps.
  7. Scarlet Sky

Debating on purchasing Nier: Automata at some point after I finish Persona 5.
  8. Scarlet Sky

I'm considering getting Horizon: Zero Dawn since the game honestly does look pretty good so far.
  9. Scarlet Sky

Pokemon Yellow for the Virtual Console, if only for a nostalgia trip. Also because I never finished Pokemon Yellow as a kid for reasons I've forgotten. New 3DS and Xenoblade Chronicles, though money is holding me back at the moment. Also want a new 3DS because my current one is starting to show...
Back
Top Bottom