• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Scarlet Sky

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

"Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower" - Bloodborne For defeating the boss with that name.
  2. Scarlet Sky

Persona 5 Passion Listener - Listen to 250 of Futaba's navigation lines. I got this by complete accident. Not that I'm complaining.
  3. Scarlet Sky

"Champion Gundyr" for defeating Champion Gundyr, "Archdragon Peak" for reaching Archdragon Peak, "Supreme Weapon Reinforcement" for reinforcing a weapon to the highest possible level, and "Lord of Cinder: Lothric, Younger Prince" for defeating Princes Lothric and Lorian. All in Dark Souls 3 of...
  4. Scarlet Sky

Pontiff Sulyvahn (Defeat Pontiff Sulyvahn) and Aldrich, Devourer of Gods (Defeat Aldrich, Devourer of Gods) in Dark Souls 3. Probably the hardest fights I've had on my playthrough thus far so I'm more than pleased with myself.
  5. Scarlet Sky

Dark Souls 3: "Old Demon King" (Defeat Old Demon King)
Back
Top Bottom