• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Scarlet Sky

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

I come bearing perhaps my hottest possible take I will have for a long time. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating I don't think Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice was that great. Definitely not Game of the Year material for 2019. I found the difficulty more unpolished compared to From Soft's other titles. I also...
  2. Scarlet Sky

- Generally, I don't hold multiplayer-focused games in high regard. (Such as fighting games.) I can see why they would appeal to some people but unfortunately I like winning a bit too much to really enjoy a game that's liable to come with its share of losses. I tend to find single player games...
  3. Scarlet Sky

I disagree with several of the opinions presented, but I suppose that's the point of this thread. I might get some flak for this (or I might not), but I was never really much of a fan of BW. The game kind of underwhelmed me until more or less the very last leg of the story when N's Castle comes...
  4. Scarlet Sky

I actually liked Super Paper Mario a lot despite the lack of RPG elements. Would be my favorite entry in the series, but Thousand-Year Door is just that good unfortunately. That said, it still has the most enjoyable plot for me out of the first three games.
  5. Scarlet Sky

A couple to contribute. Forgot whether someone has voiced something like these or not yet. - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess wasn't THAT bad. The difficulty was lacking in the latter half of the game, but otherwise it was a very satisfying game. Also the best looking Zelda game in terms of...
  6. Scarlet Sky

FPS games aren't that bad actually. I've had some fun with what few ones I've played, even if I had no idea what I was doing. (Being unable to aim and having poor reflexes does that.)
Back
Top Bottom