Search results for query: *

1. Scarlet Sky

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

I usually go by sight myself. If I'm uncertain though, I'll cut into the meat to see if the inside has cooked properly.
  2. Scarlet Sky

I'd like to be a buffalo chicken sandwich, with ranch and swiss cheese. I don't have a particular reason for this besides that it sounds great. Oh right, and it'd be whole wheat bread to fit with how I actually eat sandwiches now. Even if this time I'm the sandwich instead
  3. Scarlet Sky

Rather belated, but we're back with another question! What is your favorite foreign cuisine? Foreign relative to where you live of course.
  4. Scarlet Sky

I'm more of a muffin person, since the icing on cupcakes is often a bit more rich than I would like.
  5. Scarlet Sky

I learned last year or so that pumpkin spice creamer is actually pretty nice with coffee. I've also had pumpkin spice truffles from Godiva and found them to be pretty delicious as well. Lastly, there are pumpkin spice cookies, which are similar to snickerdoodle cookies but somewhat different in...
  6. Scarlet Sky

With a new week comes a new question! Do you like cookies? If so, what is your favorite cookie? If I had to answer the question myself, I'd go with chocolate chip and snickerdoodle.
  7. Scarlet Sky

With a new week comes a (belated) question! Do you like pizza? If so, what is your ideal pizza?
  8. Scarlet Sky

I cook maybe 2-3 times a week on average. I generally prefer how food tastes when I make it myself or if it's homemade in general, though sometimes I don't feel like cooking. I generally make pasta dishes a lot, which means a lot of working with a stove top. Sometimes I'll throw something in the...
  9. Scarlet Sky

I like sandwiches a lot actually. I'd say burgers are my all time favorite but sometimes a good turkey sandwich with hummus and sriracha on wheat bread hits the spot pretty well too. There is also PB&J. Can't go wrong there.
  10. Scarlet Sky

I do not eat lunch on most days. When I do though, it is leftovers from a dinner made the previous day or a sandwich of some sort.
  11. Scarlet Sky

Well if you'd dip chips in it that should be fine. The phrasing "dipping sauce" is more to prevent confusion with things like Alfredo Sauce.
  12. Scarlet Sky

OH RIGHT. Hummus is great too.
  13. Scarlet Sky

With the arrival of a new week comes a new question to sink your teeth into. What is your favorite dipping sauce? I have a few I can name off the top of my head: BBQ, sriracha, ranch, and sometimes honey mustard.
  14. Scarlet Sky

I love pasta. It's probably my favorite thing to cook. I usually eat regular Spaghetti and meat sauce though. I also like some Alfredo on the occasion, though I never seem to make it taste right. In terms of dining out, I've had Arrabiata with shrimp. That's definitely something I'd like to try...
  15. Scarlet Sky

I'm not much of a fish person. I do, however, LOVE crawfish. I also like shrimp a bit I guess though not as much. Rounding out the seafood I like is crab which, while tasty, is very tedious to work with. All three of these are great when boiled in cajun seasoning, though crawfish takes the cake...
  16. Scarlet Sky

Gonna side with ice cream on this one. My situation is similar to Nataku's anyway. It's pretty hot year round until the Winter, which is closer to moderate or mild.
  17. Scarlet Sky

I'm pretty fond of grilled sausage, hotdogs, and occasionally chicken. I've been meaning to try a grilled steak at some point though.
  18. Scarlet Sky

I love white chocolate the most, followed by milk chocolate.
Back
Top Bottom