Search results for query: *

1. S

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

This wont change anything Ash will fereber be a sore loser, what a joke of a protagonist haha The "gotta catch em all" logo was already thrown in the trash, now the "i wanna be the pokemon master" too
  2. S

The league is over Ash Ketchum - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia The flare arc won't change what happened, Alain won fair and square, Ash lose bcoz, well he's Ash, the biggest loser Leonardo Dicaprio already win an Oscar, why can't he win a single deymn league Heck, even if...
  3. S

Ehrm, freedom of speech dude, it appears that you're saltier on the salty fans than they are to this episode lmao The writers got lazy the whole league, they gave Goodra such a shitty performance, heck only Pikachu and Greninja received the spotlight, and that would be bcoz they skipped all the...
  4. S

Let me start my rant by saying I can't believe I fell for this again, but I never will, coz I wont be watching this shit again After seeing Charizard almost fainting but still able to stand, I knew what's gonna happen, I did not even bother to finish the episode after seeing Greninja faint After...
Back
Top Bottom