Search results for query: *

1. Schemer99

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Raboot's lookin' jealous. Let's hope that Sobble is seen as often as Riolu.
  2. Schemer99

How are you able to know what Japanese fans think? I have no idea where to see their opinions. But yeah, ime with other anime fandoms, if you piss off the Japanese fans, then you really messed up. They tend to like things we dislike.
  3. Schemer99

I remember hearing a quote in a video recently that sums up my feelings on this topic perfectly: "Putting a razorblade in my salad subverts my expectations, but that doesn't mean I'll appreciate it." People need to realize that just because a story's predictable doesn't make it bad or trite...
  4. Schemer99

Aight, thanks. I think this is a good confirmation that a Cinderace will probably appear within the next 10 episodes. Who's Cinderace it is I think can be up for debate. If it's Goh's then I think it's a bit too early in the series for Raboot to evolve again.
  5. Schemer99

Ahahahah. These writers sure know how to bait us. Got a link for that. I'd like to see this for myself.
  6. Schemer99

I don't think Goh is gonna get Sobble at all. It's heavily implied that Ash will get it. Chad'fetchd on the other hand...I honestly don't know. I want Ash to get it, but it would be kinda weird for Ash to get two new Pokemon in quick succession like this.
Back
Top Bottom