Search results for query: *

1. Schemer99

Will Goh capture Legendary Pokemon?

I feel like there's a miscommunication between us on what it means to "catch" Eternatus. I think you may be under the impression that I would want Goh to actually use Eternatus in some capacity after catching it. As soon as Goh catches Eternatus in my scenario, he should immediately release it...
  2. Schemer99

The "why" of it is because a great deal of his character is about catching Pokemon and one of the greatest Pokemon he could feasibly catch within the narrative of the story is Eternatus. I don't think that Goh needs this great "connection" with Eternatus in order to catch it. I also don't...
  3. Schemer99

I think he'll catch Eternatus in a huge battle with Eternatus alongside Ash, Zacian, and Zamazenta with maybe Hop & Leon. I don't think he'll be the one to fight Eternatus alone, nor do I think that Goh will actually keep Eternatus long-term. I think that'll probably catch Eternatus "to calm...
  4. Schemer99

I think if he catches a Legendary, it'll be towards the end of the series. Personally I think he'll catch Eternatus similar to how it happened in the games, but he'll probably release it later.
Back
Top Bottom