Search results for query: *

1. Scruffyjay

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I was bullied for liking pokemon as a child/teen so much that I almost gave it up entirely. But at college, it was very popular. Most people I streetpassed on my 3ds were playing pokemon.
  2. Scruffyjay

As for pokemon go...I enjoyed it but it does get old a bit fast, plus it's so laggy on my phone...But the main thing is that it feels more like a toy than a game. Non-mobile video games have a sort of substance mobile games don't seem to capture.
  3. Scruffyjay

I loved the emerald battle frontier gimmicks and it's really the main reason I liked the battle frontier...especially the one where you pick from 3 random rooms and the one where you rent the pokemon. I'm not a competitive battler; if I wanted regular battles I could've just gone to regular...
  4. Scruffyjay

Yeah, I can't really imagine amie/refresh in 2D style...it'd feel a bit strange, and I definitely don't want to lose that feature either.
  5. Scruffyjay

I don't even expect pokemon sleep to have anything to do with home. Unless that's been said already and I missed it.
  6. Scruffyjay

Didn't they say they weren't taking let's go/go stuff into this game? (besides overworld pokemon, I guess...) So why would there be pokemon sleep connectivity + go egg mechanics? I actually find the gym rematch thing interesting, but it would be frustrating for pretty much everyone, and kind...
  7. Scruffyjay

Play the spin off games then?
  8. Scruffyjay

k, that tree looks mediocre. but the rest of the game looks amazing. Particularly the environments. I fully recognize that people have tastes, and maybe were spoiled by other unrelated companies' games. it's really hard for me to understand how some people think this looks bad at all. Also...
  9. Scruffyjay

Unrelated: I don't expect them to go the same route they did for SM, but I would love a wolf puppy pre-evo for Zacian and Zamazenta.
  10. Scruffyjay

I think SwSh looks the best for a pokemon game yet. I wouldn't expect anything better in the timeline and small team they've had to work on them. If they had an extra year or two, yes, I would expect slightly better graphics, but right now I think they look beautiful.
  11. Scruffyjay

The yokai aren't eliminated. More are being patched in later. One source says 810 but people are saying that was a mistranslation. Still, it won't just be 110 after they patch more in
  12. Scruffyjay

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the leak of the issue coming out tomorrow.
  13. Scruffyjay

With yokai watch 4 patching in hundreds of yokai later, it kinda feels like they're flexing on gamefreak. Though I imagine they planned that long before TPC revealed what they're doing, so probably a coincidence.
  14. Scruffyjay

Damn. Good thing I never finished YW3 I guess? Because I don't think I want to play YW4 if it has that few yokai. edit: Okay guys, Mr. Merrick also says they'll be patching more of the yokai I'm later (though likely not all of them). edit 2: in a livestream the ceo said there will be 810...
  15. Scruffyjay

I'm very very curious as to how they handle this. It would be extremely surprising if they did/said nothing. I feel like it's pretty likely they'll decide to patch the pokemon in, or at least address our concerns and mention it being on the table.
  16. Scruffyjay

In that one leak, "Raboot" sounds like robot/reboot. They say Scorbunny is pure fire (or "pure fighter" which I'm pretty sure is a mistake), but they might just mean Scorbunny itself, which we already know is fire. It seems obvious they picked Sobble (because they knew both its evos), and for...
  17. Scruffyjay

Thank you so much V :bulbaLove:
  18. Scruffyjay

What exactly did they say? I don't think I've read that part
  19. Scruffyjay

Definitely way too early for starter evos. Probably september at the earliest.
  20. Scruffyjay

Gen 6 and 7 had my absolute favorite pokemon designs. I was surprised because I didn't think anything could beat johto designs for me. I do wonder if gen 8 will continue that for me. Right now it's hit or miss.
Back
Top Bottom