Search results for query: *

1. Scruffyjay

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I like him I like his angry brows
  2. Scruffyjay

Is there a reason you think his favorite type is bug?
  3. Scruffyjay

UBs seem very very story anchored. I don't see them coming back until a SM remake in like 15+ years.
  4. Scruffyjay

-b2/w2 -buzzwole one of these must've been a mistake and I'm not sure which one
  5. Scruffyjay

I'd quite like furret to be a european pine marten rather than a stoat, since they have a smaller range and have pretty cool coloration.
  6. Scruffyjay

Aha! My bad then. I really want those to be real.
  7. Scruffyjay

@Matleo Yes, it's a gargoyle, not a manticore. You can find this very easy through reverse image search on google. (This is even the exact image, down to the pose and texture, the one in the leak is just squished a little. It's also the very first image when you google "gargoyle") You can...
  8. Scruffyjay

Dang you're right, how could I forget 8( forgive me, pichu!
  9. Scruffyjay

We def need regional corphish. Bulbapedia says it's based on a red swamp crayfish, which are endemic to America, but I hope that won't stop them from added it to Galar...the Galar one could also be based on a different crayfish White clawed crayfish, perhaps.
  10. Scruffyjay

yeah this lol, every region has non-native animal-based pokemon in it. Kanto has a kangaroo, Johto has elephants, Hoenn has camels, Sinnoh has penguins, Unova has zebras, Kalos has pandas (and lions, though you can say that's based on heraldy if you really want to I guess), and Alola has red...
  11. Scruffyjay

galar variants and evos have officially gotten me hyped for this game. I want more more more!
  12. Scruffyjay

I love galarian zigzagoon and linoone omg I'm gonna die from my love for them. warming up to obstagoon as well.
Back
Top Bottom