Search results for query: *

1. Scruffyjay

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

kalos' name: a descriptor of the region galar's name: probably not implying the region is boat-like
  2. Scruffyjay

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

ah yes my favorite pokemon region, polish boat,
  3. Scruffyjay

I think Zacian looks super cool with a sword in its mouth but its colors are ugly. Zamazenta is just ugly in general.
  4. Scruffyjay

I know names of everything in pokemon can have multiple origins, but as soon as I heard the name galar my thoughts were (and still are) gallant + valor.
  5. Scruffyjay

I'm pretty sure they aren't stealing designs from people. Although, that won't stop them from hiring someone who then goes forward to coin one of their own old fakemon ideas.
  6. Scruffyjay

His pokemon designs are just okay imo. Some good, some eh. As for Galar the designs also hit and miss - a few favorites, a bunch of dislikes. And as others said, he's not the sole artist on SwSh, so it's not that big of a deal anyway lol.
Back
Top Bottom