Search results for query: *

1. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I always train more than 6 now anyway, and swap between them. So I'll probably take the bear, typhlosion, wyrdeer, maybe liligant and basculegion. idk what else. But I'm gonna dip out of the thread now that I've seen all I wanted lol. See you next leak season
  2. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Here's mine, ignoring shinies.
  3. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

"Lazy" designs are completely subjective here. I think many of these are very creative, certainly not lazy. I also think most of them look really nice, so in my opinion, these "best they could come up with" = really good. Also, we don't know if these have backstories or depth yet, these are...
  4. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think I like the new basculin somewhat more than the older two. It does seem like just the smallest of aesthetic changes though.
  5. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I want a plush of the typhlosion so bad. I'm pretty sure soon my friends are gonna be like "Jay shut up about hisuian typhlosion" LOL
  6. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I completely disagree with the "they didn't try" thing. Just because you personally dislike them doesn't mean they didn't try - they obviously did, and a lot of people like them lol.
  7. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

here's my opinions I think: Ursaring Evo 7.8/10 Basculegion 9/10 Qwilfish Evo 3/10 genie thing: 7.5/10 H-Sneasel Evo 2/10 Kleavor 6/10 Wyrdeer 9/10 Decidueye 7.5/10 Goodra 6/10 Sliggoo 3/10 Avalugg 5/10 H-Braviary 7/10 H-Zoroark 8/10 H-Zorua 9/10 H-Basculin 7.5/10 H-Lilligant 9/10 H-Samurott...
  8. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I can't wait to see typhlosion move. I'm so curious about the flames.
  9. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I like the decidueye but the red seems a weird shade to me haha. And red is my favorite color
  10. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I don't dislike the decidueye so I'll wait to see it in motion but new typhlosion is just too good.
  11. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think I'm the only one absolutely in love with the new typhlosion
  12. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

also, have you seen the new zorua/zoroark shinies? my favorite shinies ever I think.
  13. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

@ dialga and palkia bruh wtf lmao. my faves so far are typhlosion, lilligant and the new ursaring (?)
  14. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Baby typhlosion sweet baby
  15. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I like it
  16. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Oh hell yeah. Now i can see the new pokemon/forms and then leave, LOL. (I like gameplay leaks but I'm going to leave some a surprise for myself)
  17. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Amazing typo.
  18. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

(customization) Lol you can
  19. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Aw. Boo. I like the little "oh!" feeling of excitement when the evolution screen comes up after the end of a battle, especially if you forgot what level your pokemon evolves at.
  20. Scruffyjay

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think they were 14.
Back
Top Bottom