• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SeanWheeler

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I think every Generation should get equal representation in the new games. Or at least, less Gen 1 pandering. Making the classics too much of a cash cow is not always a good idea. We explored Kanto in the first four generations in a row.
  2. SeanWheeler

Weren't those games were hated for leaving out Kanto Pokémon? Ruby/Sapphire had cut a whole bunch of old Pokémon, with no way to trade with the earlier games, and Black/White had exclusively new Pokémon until you get the National Dex. FireRed/LeafGreen was a lot more popular because a lot of the...
  3. SeanWheeler

Yep, Sherlock is pretty famous. I don't watch his shows or read his books, but I know that Sherlock Holmes is this smart detective aided by Dr. Watson. He smokes a pipe and uses the word "Elementary" as a synonym for "Obvious," right?
  4. SeanWheeler

My, so many multi-quote long posts. I guess a region that neighbors Kalos in the same way that Johto neighbors Kanto may be a great idea. Though having a region so close to Kalos may make you want to go to Kalos and no games let you visit a second region since the Johto games. And after...
  5. SeanWheeler

I'd say the regional Dex should be half old Pokémon and half new Pokémon like a 50-50 split, with each of the previous generations represented equally.
  6. SeanWheeler

This is the wrong thread to talk about the Diamond and Pearl remakes. Here's the thread for it.
  7. SeanWheeler

And for close range physical moves like Bite, I think they should animate the Pokémon running up to the opponent to do it instead of making some kind of telekinetic attack. But all those animations for all those Pokémon might take up too much GB on the game card.
  8. SeanWheeler

Do you think the Pokémon should have new animations for each status condition? Like when they are Asleep, they lay down on the ground. When they are burned, they hop on fire. When Paralyzed, they get stiff with electricity. When Poisoned, they act really sick. When Frozen, they get encased in an...
  9. SeanWheeler

Do you think the thread should be closed since we're going nowhere and the topic keeps getting derailed due to lack of information?
  10. SeanWheeler

Nah, two Pokémon of the same Egg Group mated before Ditto came along. And what does this have to do with Gen 8?
  11. SeanWheeler

I would only catch unevolved Pokémon I didn't have. For everyone else, I'd run away. It would take a while to fill up the box like that, so no I wouldn't be invincible. But I would like the PC to get back to the status quo.
  12. SeanWheeler

Or maybe give us the option to switch between the male and female players?
  13. SeanWheeler

Yeah, I did change skins. I was Bluebook for a while, and now I'm in the default Let's Go skin. And sorry that I brought up the politics. The story of Alex and Maggie's breakup in Supergirl Season 3 drove me insane. I gotta stop talking about this! Quick, think of ideas for Generation 8! Where...
  14. SeanWheeler

Oh good. Better to have a skin about the most recent Pokémon games then to have uncomfortable politics that don't relate to Pokémon... Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Um... Back on topic. Where is the topic? This forum is all over the place. What do you think the next region will be based...
  15. SeanWheeler

Okay, then I guess they should just make sure all 809 Pokémon models and animations could function properly as the highest priority and then work on the new Pokémon? And hey, maybe we should have the National Pokédex from the start of the game?
  16. SeanWheeler

I agree with Prog Rocker. In fact, I do the same as what he does: Use the Pokédex as a checklist and start from scratch every game. When they removed it from Sun and Moon, how would it have mattered if you transferred a Pokémon from Bank into Alola? While I liked looking at a global Pokédex in...
  17. SeanWheeler

Yeah, I agree. Is Eevee's Pride still our default skin? Because I think maybe it's time to change it so the Anti-SJWs don't get provoked. I think the anti-bullying PSA would be enough. Anyway, so that we don't get into a political debate that could hurt the forum, let's discuss the fate of the...
  18. SeanWheeler

Of course. American politics don't work that well in a Japanese game... Of course they can't have sensitive issues in an E rated game. I'm sorry, I guess this is not the place for that idea is it?
  19. SeanWheeler

You know, instead of having an app for the Switch, maybe a post-game lab can let you access your Pokémon Bank account to transfer Pokémon from the Bank to your game.
Back
Top Bottom