Search results for query: *

1. SeanWheeler

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

What's so great about seasons? I find it an annoying feature in Black & White that makes you wait certain months to catch Pokémon and see aesthetics, and it doesn't even match the real time seasons!
  2. SeanWheeler

Pokémon Sword and Shield has just been announced!
  3. SeanWheeler

I know right? Where is our Dads? Isn't a Dad needed for a child to be born?
  4. SeanWheeler

Yeah, Kalos was the worse when it split the Pokédex into three parts because it was so big, but had the least amount of new Pokémon. 457 Pokémon with 72 new and 384 old is a bad ratio. I think the new should be prioritized over the old. They didn't have to put the Kanto starters and legendaries...
  5. SeanWheeler

Well, Gyms are a staple of the Pokémon series so the lack of them in Alola should be a one-time thing. Well, they are back in Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, but considering how they are Kanto remakes, they might not count toward the "return" of something.
  6. SeanWheeler

I want the National Pokédex total to be in the nine hundreds. The regional Pokédex should have even distribution between all seven previous generations. Preferably one Pokémon evolutionary family per type per generation. If any generation should have more, it should be the new one. Have the gyms...
Back
Top Bottom