Search results for query: *

1. SeanWheeler

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

If it's a normal Kantonian Farfetch'd evolving into Sirfetch'd in Galar which I would assume to be the case until we see a Farfetch'd, I would like to know how it evolves and if Eviolite's effect on Farfetch'd would change.
  2. SeanWheeler

Why would a Mythical Pokémon that wasn't supposed to be there appear in a demo? No trainer would even use a Mythical Pokémon.
  3. SeanWheeler

Yesterday I caught Uxie in Ultra Sun but it wasn't in the Alola Pokédex. I really wish they didn't ditch the National Dex. But if the last Nintendo Direct showed that Sword and Shield aren't being delayed and they are not doing anything about the Dex problem, well at least all those Pokémon cut...
  4. SeanWheeler

Where would the regional forms go? Kanto or Alola? How are regional forms supposed to be counted? I was just going by the number each generation introduced. And each Pokémon in evolution families are counted separately so Pikachu and Raichu are two representatives of Kanto while Pichu represents...
  5. SeanWheeler

So here's the percentages of each Pokémon represented by region confirmed in the Galar Dex. Kanto = 39/151=26% Johto = 22/100=22% Hoenn = 26/135=19% Sinnoh = 29/107=27% Unova = 44/156=28% Kalos = 23/72=32% Alola = 19/88=21%
  6. SeanWheeler

For the Eviolite problem, couldn't it just not work for Pokémon that have new evolutions like how a Marill can still be hatched when bred without the Sea Incense? And I'm glad there is a region now more represented than Kanto. Too much of something can get boring.
  7. SeanWheeler

So Galar has regional variants. Could the normal forms of those Pokémon be transferred?
  8. SeanWheeler

Normally Ditto would revert back to it's original form when it switches out? And so would certain statuses like Confusion and Attraction. But Dynamaxing is not switching out. It would only be in the Poké Ball for a second before it grows and gets sent back out immediately. But switching out...
  9. SeanWheeler

Maybe Ditto would only revert back to it's original form if you switch it out and that brief moment in the Dynamax animation doesn't change it back? Like maybe Ditto could maintain the opponents form while Dynamaxing?
  10. SeanWheeler

Well, Ditto will have to be in Galar, right? If it's important for breeding and getting Pokémon with perfect IVs, Ditto has to be in. And if they are making the models from scratch, a blob with a little smiley face should be the easiest to do.
  11. SeanWheeler

What does Let's Go have to do with the Galar Region Pokédex?
  12. SeanWheeler

Actually pancakes and throwing Pikachu in the air is still very violent. And so what if there's a birthday cake Pokémon? We've had ice cream in Unova. My problem with those partner moves from Let's Go is that they sound like a two-year-old is saying them. We don't have a move called "Wakey...
  13. SeanWheeler

Well, the new moves in Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee sure aren't made for adults. Splishy Splash? Baddy Bad?
  14. SeanWheeler

Still, if all the model work is just importing models from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and putting a few minor touchups to the textures, they should have had time to finish all the Pokémon.
  15. SeanWheeler

What model-work? People have already compared the models. They are the exact same models from X and Y but with the textures altered to change the outlines.
  16. SeanWheeler

Ditto wasn't in Sinnoh or Unova either. Okay, maybe the expanded Unova Dex that included older Pokémon in Black and White 2, but the original Black and White Unova Dex was purely the new Pokémon, with the National Dex required to have any familiar Pokémon like Ditto. So Ditto has been cut from a...
  17. SeanWheeler

Ditto wasn't in Ruby and Sapphire.
  18. SeanWheeler

If Ditto's not going to be in the game, then we wouldn't be able to breed the genderless Pokémon and if Tyrogue is in the game, we wouldn't be able to get him by breeding because our efforts to breed the Hitmons would just give us the eggs of their female partner!
  19. SeanWheeler

Well, if they have absolutely no excuse to remove it, I think Game Freak should just go back on the statement and put the National Pokédex back in the game. If they can't finish it on time, then they should put it in an update, similar to how Toys for Bob had to put Spyro 2 and 3 in an update...
  20. SeanWheeler

How is removing the National Dex from a console that has four times the power of the 3DS the right thing to do? If it was another generation on the 3DS, I'd understand why they'd have to cut some Pokémon. But they are making the jump from handhelds to the very thing that is competing against the...
Back
Top Bottom