Search results for query: *

1. SeanWheeler

Sinnoh Dex should have had all the Gen IV Pokémon

Well, I would have wanted the order to remain the same as Platinum with a whole bunch of additional Pokémon still coming after Manaphy and all the newly added Pokémon coming after Giratina. But newly added evolutions like Sylveon makes things complicated. Should I try to fit them in with their...
  2. SeanWheeler

Don't be so sure. Removing the National Dex from Sword and Shield was the worst PR decision Game Freak made. They'd want to make up for it. And besides, Pokémon HOME has the National Dex, and all of the Galar Pokémon have National Dex numbers. They won't get rid of the National Dex that easily.
  3. SeanWheeler

Anyway, the better Pokédex is what got me ordering Platinum from Amazon today. It should be coming around my birthday.
  4. SeanWheeler

There was no need to force the Sinnoh Dex to have the same number as Kanto. But I'm guessing they left new Pokémon out to promote the National Dex gimmick. Maybe the remakes would include all the Diamond and Pearl Pokémon because of Dexit, or maybe the National Dex would be brought back for the...
  5. SeanWheeler

We could discuss how you could have done the Sinnoh Dex differently if you worked at Game Freak, or what you hope the remakes would change about the Sinnoh Dex. Maybe even where you could have seen the missing legendaries before beating Cynthia.
  6. SeanWheeler

Yeah, I sure hope so. I would even like it if the remakes give you catchable Mythical Pokémon similar to the Deoxys in ORAS just so that you could fill the Sinnoh Dex without needing Mystery Gifts. And I guess the Hoenn Regis would have to be included because of Regigigas, and half of the Battle...
  7. SeanWheeler

So in Diamond and Pearl, Professor Rowan gives you the Sinnoh Pokédex with a mission to fill it just by seeing all the Pokémon (you don't have to catch them). You battle every trainer in Sinnoh on your way to the Elite Four to have seen a total of 149 Pokémon. Then you find the picture of the...
Back
Top Bottom