Search results for query: *

1. SeanWheeler

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

The Dexit controversy would actually look worse if they don't bring the National Dex back to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Because people would keep begging to get it back in the next generation. If the National Dex was dropped from Sword and Shield but returns in Brilliant Diamond and...
  2. SeanWheeler

Good thing I never had autocorrect.
  3. SeanWheeler

I still have my Emerald game and I'm still bummed that the Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS. I'm playing Platinum and I want to see how they do the Distortion World on the Nintendo Switch. And I want to rematch the Gym Leaders in the Battleground like how I just did a couple hours ago.
  4. SeanWheeler

I don't think the rules of the Battle Arcade, Battle Hall and Battle Castle could fit in the Battle Tower with their gimmicks. The Battle Factory's rental Pokémon could work, but Castle Points do not make sense in a facility that doesn't have a medieval castle theme, and with the anti-gambling...
  5. SeanWheeler

ORAS had a post-game quest about Rayquaza, so maybe BDSP could have the Distortion World? Gen 8's camera is more dynamic than Gen 4 and we have models now instead of sprites, so the Distortion World should be much simpler to do.
  6. SeanWheeler

Team Magma's base made a lot more sense in Emerald than they did in Ruby where they just switched with Sapphire's Team Aqua. But imagine having to backtrack all the way to Mt. Chimney to defeat Team Magma in order to move on from Lilycove. They might as well made Team Aqua the villains of both...
  7. SeanWheeler

We had to pause to look at the Town Map. Constantly pausing for a feature that we used to just look down while playing would be a huge downgrade.
  8. SeanWheeler

How are they going to use the Poketch without a bottom screen? Will we have to pause the game to look at the Poketch? That would make apps like the pedometer useless.
  9. SeanWheeler

So trainer customization is in the game. I thought the chibis ruled out the possibility of customization, but I guess I was wrong. Looks like we're getting the Platinum Dex, but considering that screenshot of Bidoof's status screen, the National Pokédex may be back too. Otherwise, why would that...
  10. SeanWheeler

Only three months until Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are released. Are we not going to get any news until it drops? I'm worried that Brilliant Diamond won't be so brilliant.
  11. SeanWheeler

And that clip is a battle, which we already saw in the original trailer.
  12. SeanWheeler

Because HMs have been around since the beginning. I've gotten very used to them and my Alola and Galar teams contain Pokémon that could have been perfect for HMs.
  13. SeanWheeler

Maybe they can just bring HMs back? I'd rather have them return than to have substitute mechanics for every game.
  14. SeanWheeler

Well, it was the way I've mostly heard it before. I didn't know the connection to light.
  15. SeanWheeler

Brilliant could also mean smart.
  16. SeanWheeler

IKR? Don't they see the 3D, the Sword/Shield battling, the diagonal movement, and everything that sets them apart from the original games?
  17. SeanWheeler

One YouTuber complained that being a 1 for 1 faithful remake would mean all the glitches from the original Diamond and Pearl would be present in the remakes. But I don't see that likely because it's a different engine with 3D battles and a few minor changes. It's more likely that they'll keep...
  18. SeanWheeler

Me too. The fact that there was a National Dex in the original Diamond and Pearl gives me hope in this "faithful remake." But I would like the National Dex to go all the way up to Calyrex, not Arceus. Has anyone compared the battle models and animations in the trailer to Sword and Shield? We...
  19. SeanWheeler

Well, I only used E3 as an example.
Back
Top Bottom