Search results for query: *

1. Selkie

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Aww playtime is over? Oh well there's always next year :D then I can bring some more things and have even more Fun :D See you all next year :p *transforms into beast form and runs off but comes back but doesn't shift back* oh I almost forgot the reveal. *grabs a piece of paper with writing on it...
  2. Selkie

Mhm.. I didn't bring a costume with me. So I guess I'll just go as my self :D. I should fit right in with the Humans and have them think this is actually a costume :p. So we just walk up to a house and say "Trick or treat"? I'm not too familiar with these human customs.
  3. Selkie

CAN WE SMASH PUMPKINS? :D
  4. Selkie

*Gets closer to Golden Steeling* where are you Mr Steel snake :D I FOUND YOU :D you can't hide from a Kitsune :p now try to find me :D go wait over by that tree and count to 10 :p
  5. Selkie

Maybe they are playing Hide and seek and we haven't found them yet. :D *Starts looking around for the others.* hmmm. Now if I was a giant rock snake where would I hide?
  6. Selkie

Yay it's my Birthday today :D I wonder what my father is going to give me :D
  7. Selkie

*continues to run around* you can't catch me :D He must not be a real vampire then. oh well I guess I'll get my chance to see a real vampire and a ghost eventually :/
  8. Selkie

Woo you can't catch me :p
  9. Selkie

I'm not a person either I'm a Kitsune :D see my fluffy ears and Tail? :D Oh I just got a fun idea :D *starts chasing my own tail* :LOL: come back here tail so I can catch you :ROFLMAO:
  10. Selkie

Oooh beans. Are there any left :D
  11. Selkie

Come on dumb dumb get back here.. *is chasing after a bird*
  12. Selkie

I should have something from a friend I know that will help.. *goes and grabs something out of a bag* here try this candy flavored medicine. It's my favorite anti cold medicine because there is no horrible bitterness to it. :D
  13. Selkie

Aren't we all friends? Friends don't hurt friends They have fun together.
  14. Selkie

Biting isn't against the law I've been doing that to the birds I've been eating. *bites into a bird that I caught*
  15. Selkie

No prime numbers please. Complicated Math is boring and I want to have fun :D *Sees a Tire Swing and jumps onto of the tire and swings around * WHEEEEEEE
  16. Selkie

Booo it's more fun just to jump down *makes sure there isn't a branch below her* like this *jumps* WOO-HOO *lands on the ground* :D It's also fun to eat the birds :D the meat is so fatty and Delicious :D but I can't eat too many of them and risk them disappearing. I used to catch about 50 of...
  17. Selkie

There are things a lot more fun than counting like jumping off of trees, chasing Butterflies or birds, tracking down thieves and more. *tries to scratch behind my ears but my hands have a difficult time of getting an itch..*
  18. Selkie

I knew that :D *climbs back onto Golden Steelix's back*
  19. Selkie

bleh Math can we do something more fun? Like this.. :D WOOHOO *gets really dizzy and falls off of Golden Steelix again* one more time :D *attempts to climb up a tree thinking it's Golden Steelix and falls back down* Mister Steel Snake when did you start growing bark? :D
  20. Selkie

*Comes back after catching a bird and sees an orange fox* OH IT'S SO CUTE :D *Goes into beast form and walks up to the Orange fox* Do you want to play around with me since we're both foxes? :D
Back
Top Bottom