Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

What do you think of Sun and Moon so far?

Has there been any episode without Ash ever?
  2. SerenaToAlola

But all the other students are just supporting cast. There's no need to keep seeing them. There's only one main character this time and he's Ash.
  3. SerenaToAlola

Absolutely agree with this. That is why I like how they are developing the characters this time round. They are adding depth to the characters by showing what motivates them. Mao's family and how it motivates her to cook, Suiren's and Kaki's family etc. What the characters do are not simply gags...
  4. SerenaToAlola

I feel like they are putting in effort to make sure that the companions aren't reduced to gags tho? Granted most of the effort was put into Lillie, who is after all the main girl, and Litten; they still had more development than Clemont imo. Mallow and Lillie are indeed the least developed now...
  5. SerenaToAlola

@Cresselia92, I think you're understanding of development is too grounded on tangible goals and achievements and in that aspect I can see why you think there's no development. However, I actually believe that the characters in SM actually have a lot more depth than any of the Pokemon characters...
Back
Top Bottom