Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

1. The comparison is to Emerald 2. No one is positing USUM as sequels, just saying that the timeline may diverge the way it had in Emerald.
  2. SerenaToAlola

Isn't Mina's trial indication that it is indeed some sort of a sequel, at least in the same way that Emerald was to RS.
  3. SerenaToAlola

New information on the relationship between Nihilego and Lillie is just something that I hope for. I've taken that to an appropriate thread already so let's just keep it brief. IMO they're about as similar as a Tauros is similar to a Miltank. XD We can take this elsewhere if you like but I've...
  4. SerenaToAlola

I read that entire thread where you discussed this with someone else. Generally, I don't find your arguments convincing as it is premised on the presumption that she had no clue what Nihilego ~REALLY~ looked like. Their silhouette isn't that similar imo. The "hat" is completely different. It's...
  5. SerenaToAlola

Oh now that is something that I hope USUM can shed further light on. Lillie does have a vague resemblance to Nihilego but I personally don't buy how Lusamine could be that bad at copying Nihilego given how obsessed she is with it.
  6. SerenaToAlola

Omg this actually got me pretty hyped. Z-form Lillie!!! Lowkey hoping that the antagonist to Primarina's right is Malva. That would be in line with the Team Rainbow leak. Imagine an evil team with Malva, Guzma and Faba omfg.
  7. SerenaToAlola

Just curious, where did they announce that the gimmick of this generation is Z-moves and not regional variants?
  8. SerenaToAlola

Many insist that it is the focus of this generation tho XD
  9. SerenaToAlola

If ex villains are returning and forming a new group, that would be ultra cool. Hope ex protagonist comes back as well.
  10. SerenaToAlola

omg this would be so much beter than gyms tbh
  11. SerenaToAlola

Well he is definitely a talented artist.
  12. SerenaToAlola

Do you know his sns? I'd like to check out his other stuff. That pineapyplepig is too cute
  13. SerenaToAlola

indeed! it is extra cute! I wonder if Mamoswine got one too
  14. SerenaToAlola

Pink is a beautiful colour! And I LOVE THE PINEAPPLE PILOSWINE!!!!!
  15. SerenaToAlola

ok it actually looks kind of cool in motion but i just really don't like orange. I'm hoping the shiny is pink.
  16. SerenaToAlola

A Lycanrock inspired by the green flash phenomena would be dope af tbh.
  17. SerenaToAlola

I believe that they are not listing them since it would reveal what the two of them are when it's supposed to be the whole big mystery behind USUM.
  18. SerenaToAlola

I don't like this idea. It takes the alternate story thing too far.
  19. SerenaToAlola

I saw these and I must say that they are indeed amazing!
  20. SerenaToAlola

I'm now 99% sure that they're not Solgaleo and Lunala forms the way they keep going on about how much they look like them.
Back
Top Bottom