• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Oh I don't mean alter her story. I mean add on to her story.
  2. SerenaToAlola

The new feature sounds cool and all but I think the only way I'd buy this on the first day if we get new alola forms that I think are ultra cute and/or megas/z-moves for my favourite pokemon (Wigglytuff/Jynx/Gothitelle) or if there's going to be something major with regards to Lillie.
  3. SerenaToAlola

This alternate story thing really worries me. I don't want some AU where Gladion is suddenly a soft and Hau a baddie. Don't change the characters please.
  4. SerenaToAlola

How are you so sure about this?
  5. SerenaToAlola

A concern I'm having with USUM is that they'll use the alternate timeline excuse to retcon the story. I quite liked the story and wouldn't want it to be changed too much. As such, I'm hoping they further the story in this alternate timeline as opposed to changing the story completely.
  6. SerenaToAlola

Like a new Kalos game with the whole of France now.
  7. SerenaToAlola

My first thought is that this is so unnecessary but if they take the opportunity to expand on SM's story and give me Alolan Jynx alongside that vacation cruise ship where I can battle every Gym leader/Elite 4 member in the past again then I'll gladly buy this.
Back
Top Bottom