• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

What exactly is Pokemon Day? Who made it a thing? Who decided Feb 27th is Pokemon Day?
  2. SerenaToAlola

Uhm, what's that figure you don't want to miss? I don't recognise it.
  3. SerenaToAlola

I highly doubt he knows anything concrete. His whole face is out there. Whoever shared the info him would be scrutinising everything he does.
  4. SerenaToAlola

It being a St Patrick Pikachu is really driving me crayyyyzayyyyy.
  5. SerenaToAlola

Wasn't it revealed on valentines day?
  6. SerenaToAlola

The thing is, we already know a game is coming since last year or so? If we have a reveal this month, an announcement of the titles only would just be kind of moot since it is barely any new information. Alternatively, they can show actual game footage but it's still way too early if there's no...
  7. SerenaToAlola

Maybe they're only doing it now cause it's a teaser for the next generation hehe.
  8. SerenaToAlola

What if all they do for Valentine's Day is an Eternal Floette distribution.
  9. SerenaToAlola

Final Fantasy X managed to avoid saying the main character's name just fine. It's just a matter of getting the script properly written.
  10. SerenaToAlola

Are you kidding me?! A LEPRECHAUN PIKACHU?!
  11. SerenaToAlola

Yes I agree which is why I am not proposing they scrape marketing altogether. I'm no expert on marketing but I think that the 2 months leading up to the release is a lot more important than the 10-3 months before release. Also, everyone knows about Pokemon at this point. I think what would be...
  12. SerenaToAlola

I think by effective I meant cost-effective and not effective as in does it work but ok. But well, I personally like it when companies shake things up.
  13. SerenaToAlola

Yes I agree they shouldn't but the point is, they need to be able to keep the conversation alive throughout the 10 months. That's neither easy nor cheap nor necessarily the best use of their resources.
  14. SerenaToAlola

Effective not just in terms of the game selling well, but also effective in relation to the time spent promoting it. They could have achieved the same results if the marketing time frame was shortened while also cutting the resulting expenditure. This is of course hypothetical. Behavioural...
  15. SerenaToAlola

Lol how is that proof that it's been effective?
  16. SerenaToAlola

If I was not a fan of the games, I wouldn't even look at the game trailers even if they're already swimming around the internet. This is even if I'm a Pokemon fan. This is the power of the internet, you chose only what you see. In contrast, if I was not a fan of the games, seeing a game trailer...
  17. SerenaToAlola

The movie is a blockbuster starring ryan reynolds. it's not some indie art house film. and they can always put the trailer online after the premier.
  18. SerenaToAlola

What loss? @Myth's idea is actually much better marketing imo. I personally think that the previous announcements were made way too early. It's frustrating how we only get drips of information throughout the year. We don't need 10 months to convince ourselves to buy a Pokemon game.
  19. SerenaToAlola

It's called a joke, sweaty...
Back
Top Bottom