Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Here we go again...
  2. SerenaToAlola

His eyelashes are thick because he is black.
  3. SerenaToAlola

For the love of Arceus, please stop positing your assumptions as facts. This thread didn't need to be 200 pages.
  4. SerenaToAlola

No offence but you are bending over backwards just to find a pattern...
  5. SerenaToAlola

Why are you acting like SM didn't happen lol, I mean we know why but come on, shouldn't it be like this? AG XY DP SM Treeko (Ash) Chespin (Clemont) Turtwig (Ash) Rowlet (Ash) Torchic (May) Fennekin (Serena) Chimchar (Ash) Litten (Ash) Mudkip (Brock) Froakie (Ash) Piplup (Dawn) Popplio...
  6. SerenaToAlola

This is so interesting (though we should probably have a separate thread for it). I always wondered about this tbh. Prior to SM I envisioned something like Pikachu, Charizard (I don't really want this but I suppose its what it is), Infernape, Greninja, Lycanroc, and Decidueye but Rowlet wouldn't...
  7. SerenaToAlola

I feel like this could be interesting if the focus is put on the companions instead as opposed to Ash.
  8. SerenaToAlola

It seems like they're trying to downplay the significance of the main series games to their pokemon empire. Making the new series cross regions makes a lot of sense really. The main series games are not the only things that have to be promoted now.
  9. SerenaToAlola

Missed out one bit as I was typing: It'll follow off from Ash winning the Alola league. I feel like both our could happen simultaneously. Leon invites Ash to Galar/PWT and then invites Ash to take part in the Galar league.
  10. SerenaToAlola

I feel like we all really need to work on not positing speculations as facts. Anyway, ever since Best Wishes, each new series appears to be a soft reboot and I believe that this is likely to be the same this time around. I don't think it'll be a complete reboot from the very beginning but I'm...
  11. SerenaToAlola

Wow that has got to be the biggest stretch ever. Gloria is not anymore associated with Grookey than any of the other starters?
  12. SerenaToAlola

I don't understand what you are trying to say
  13. SerenaToAlola

Ash, Allister and Marnie would be such a dream! The lack of Selene in SM makes me feel like Gloria wouldn't appear.
  14. SerenaToAlola

Serena looks so good with Grookey <3
  15. SerenaToAlola

Why not? The pokemon franchise has changed so much since the anime first started. It's quite a good time to revisit the old story and also improve upon it for a new generation. Pokemon wouldn't even be the first. There was the Sailor Moon reboot a few years back.
  16. SerenaToAlola

Problems have been raised but really, I don't think of them as critical. Rather, they seem like confusion arising from a lack of understanding of how AU Ash could be used and then a good dash of fear-mongering going around. For instance, this is a rather bizarre interpretation of my statement...
  17. SerenaToAlola

But how would you know that? Just because they weren't given screen time doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
  18. SerenaToAlola

Your statements following your question confused me. Why would they have to get rid of every other Pokemon but Charizard? Anyway, I think they can easily retcon stuff that weren't popular or didn't make sense with AU Ash. Also I think retelling the story in updated graphics would be nice to look...
  19. SerenaToAlola

Starting to feel like it's going to be a reboot and we're starting from Kanto once again but like sped up.
  20. SerenaToAlola

It's so strange how they're doing this when they're culling the pokedex...
Back
Top Bottom