Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Slowbro is confirmed to be the only new regional variant in Isle of Armour. Wooooo
  2. SerenaToAlola

For me, the arm kind of alludes to the prosthetic limbs that pirates are typically associated with. It's not an overt influence I must say tho.
  3. SerenaToAlola

Galarian Slowbro reminds me of a pirate which I suppose can be quite British. Galarian Moltres is Moltres if it was Team Yell lol
  4. SerenaToAlola

About time Psyduck line gets something though imo, what it really should have gotten was a mega.
  5. SerenaToAlola

I don't agree with your interpretation of the similarities/dissimilarities but I can concede to this.
  6. SerenaToAlola

They both also share the use of coral and similar shapes. Just to be clear, I don't think Cuphant looks like a regional form as is. I just feel like there is enough of a resemblance, that makes it feel somewhat uncanny. As such, I wished they had simply design it as a regional variant from the...
  7. SerenaToAlola

I don't think it has ever been said that all the original forms of the regional variants have been from the region they're originally form so that's kind of assumptive no? I just feel like they have many design elements that are very similar.
  8. SerenaToAlola

Anyone else wish Cufant/Copperajah was just Galarian Phanpy/Donphan?
  9. SerenaToAlola

Spoilers on the leaks.
  10. SerenaToAlola

So ten pokemon lines got Alola forms and of the three revealed Galar forms, two are for Gen 1 pokemon. Well, at least the other one is from Gen 3... I'm still hoping for Noctowl, Qwilfish, Shuckle and Stantler to get something.
  11. SerenaToAlola

I would prefer if something more underrated got a branch evolution as opposed to dragonair.
  12. SerenaToAlola

To add to that, Meowth is another Blue exclusive that got a regional form while Mankey its counterpart exclusive in Red didn't.
  13. SerenaToAlola

It's also adorable. I love the wig!!!!! It's cute and funny.
  14. SerenaToAlola

Golem really is the worst, it adds nothing imo. No concept. It's not even nice looking.
  15. SerenaToAlola

This bagpipe Shuckle would be lovely. It can be flying/rock type. This regional variant of Flabebe would also fit in Galar perfectly. Some other ideas I had were: Water/Steel Qwilfish based on a sea mine. Water/Fairy Stantler based on the kelpie.
  16. SerenaToAlola

What about a Galarian form for Pineco and Forretress taking the shape of books and dictionaries, found in PokeOxford?
  17. SerenaToAlola

Well it is the 20th anniversary of GS, just like how it was the 20th anniversary of RG... But I'd rather not tbh!
  18. SerenaToAlola

I saw a bagpipe shuckle and I absolutely loved it! I want a zigzagoon that's based on a Pomeranian (Queen Victoria's favourite dog) too. I want some regional variants for Kalosian pokemon as well and I'd like them to be inspired by the industrial revolution. A steel Flabebe on a wrecking ball...
Back
Top Bottom