• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

I think this is actually great tbh... I'm slightly more inclined towards getting SwSh now.
  2. SerenaToAlola

That's what I thought initially but GF's design philosophy for SwSh suggests otherwise. There is literally no longevity to the game. Them not wanting to patch in all pokemon, cutting out all megas and z-moves altogether and the lack of any substantial postgame all points towards a game with no...
  3. SerenaToAlola

Did you read what I wrote? Would you consider USUM a remake of SM?
  4. SerenaToAlola

It won't be another remake obviously. It's more of like an upgraded version of LGPE that would make it more like the mainline games if anything. I can actually see them including a new stadium where Dynamax is enabled, particularly since so many Kanto mons got gigantamax forms. An upgraded...
  5. SerenaToAlola

I literally cannot see Gen 4 Remakes coming out next year with the Olympics happening in Japan. Merchandising is going to go all out since all eyes are going to be on Japan, tourism will be at its peak, and though Gen 4 is marketable, it is not exactly something that everyone alive knows. If...
  6. SerenaToAlola

Hopefully not (I don't like lazy retcons as such) but I do feel like they would get you to do raids for it in the style of Pokemon Go...
  7. SerenaToAlola

Going by your logic, why would they feature another part of Japan if Tokyo is the host city. It's a Japanese company. They would never admit that they are wrong.
  8. SerenaToAlola

Now that you mentioned it, it's probably because the Olympics are being held in Japan next year. And in light of that, I really don't feel like a huge game would be coming next year if they insist on releasing new games every year. An update of an existing game seems more likely.
  9. SerenaToAlola

I like this idea actually. I loved Ultra Beast.
  10. SerenaToAlola

Never underestimate GF's interest in a quick and easy cash grab. :) It doesn't even have to be an expansion of the story, just put back every pokemon, megas and z-moves again, add a couple more gigantamax forms and voila a new chance at making some money!
Back
Top Bottom