• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

Hm, I'm not on reddit and I'm not sure whether you can even reply to a year old post but here are some thoughts I have. They are generally interesting and certainly makes the game more exciting but I don't appreciate changing both Bede and Hop's arcs since Bede's redemption arc and Hop's self...
  2. SerenaToAlola

Oh I would randomise the matchups for the Championship Cup. It's a bit of a downer really.
  3. SerenaToAlola

I feel like the little arc after Spikemuth gym where Dynamax pokemon allegedly appeared all of a sudden though they were swiftly defeated by Leon should have definitely been a cut scene. We got to see none of it and it just made that whole arc feel really lame.
  4. SerenaToAlola

Just got to Spikemuth and yup, that DEFINITELY has to be fixed. Sad cause it had so much potential.
  5. SerenaToAlola

Yea the problem really isn't that they aren't in the Galar environ. The problem is that you can't even bring everyone in with TWO paid services (Bank + Home).
  6. SerenaToAlola

At this point, they should update the game and bring walking pokemon to the whole of Galar and also update the environments of the wild area as opposed to simply changing the raid battles (which I don't care for).
  7. SerenaToAlola

Sweet Veil or Aroma Veil would be the most obvious I guess
  8. SerenaToAlola

Now that's a missed opportunity.
  9. SerenaToAlola

She will challenge you again until you actually use mega evolution. The GO catching method in LGPE being the default pretty much invalidates your first paragraph. Regarding your second paragraph, I still don't think it's unfair. My point is that there are almost a thousand other pokemons to...
  10. SerenaToAlola

Why would they introduce something new but make it something optional? Oh wait, megas were practically optional outside of that one battle with Korina. Uh, there are other powerful moves though? Like Pokemon isn't the kind of game where there is only one way to beat the game. There are...
  11. SerenaToAlola

There's always an option to turn that option off or just not use the pokemon or move? As long as its not a requirement I don't see how that's a problem?
  12. SerenaToAlola

I really thought they'd bring back Z-moves with the IoA's tropical vibe and that guy with the diglets but nope. >.<
  13. SerenaToAlola

I think it's a shame they didn't give Kubfu/Urshifu an exclusive move whereby the damage dealt is determined by how you execute a series of button combinations within a certain time limit. That would have been really fun imo.
  14. SerenaToAlola

I started playing the game recently and I just find the wild area incredibly boring. Like there's a whole lot of nothing there and it's not even visually exciting. Raids are also very very slow.
  15. SerenaToAlola

IDEK if that would justify the $30 for the DLCs. That's like half the price of the games and also without the hardware + engine development cost involved.
  16. SerenaToAlola

Not much of a point talking about this now but I would give Chairman Rose an Empoleon.
  17. SerenaToAlola

I think it is a great idea provided that all of the previous gym leaders still exist tbh.
  18. SerenaToAlola

I think we all want new Megas.
  19. SerenaToAlola

I think having the original forms of the 4 fossils would be a natural addition to a Pokemon Crown (my name of choice for a hypothetical third version). Also, this is a reach, but having Kalos and Unova maps as DLC expansion packs would be amazing.
  20. SerenaToAlola

As per the title, let's talk about what changes/additions you would make in an update to SwSh. Something I want them to add to the post-game is the option to run your own gym. Basically, once you beat the game, you have the chance to run your own gym where various trainers will come battle you...
Back
Top Bottom