Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I mean Beyonce didn't tell us we were going to get an album in 2013.
  2. SerenaToAlola

Especially since SM didn't have one either.
  3. SerenaToAlola

Anyone else amused by how the caves are just tunnels?
  4. SerenaToAlola

Can Victor/Gloria open up new power spots in Sinnoh with the Eternatus he captured? I'm putting it out there right now, megas will come back. If so, I'll buy.
  5. SerenaToAlola

Yea I was wondering about this. The technical possibility of it mostly.
  6. SerenaToAlola

Has this been done before by any other game?
  7. SerenaToAlola

I kinda have a feeling that the announcement for next week will be DLCs. Not announcing them last week makes sense cause that would distract from IoA which is what they're trying to sell. By announcing that there would be new DLCs, it might also incentivise further sales of the current expansion...
  8. SerenaToAlola

Of the Gen 1 to 3 pokemon, how many of them were available in the Sinnoh-dex or in Platinum?
  9. SerenaToAlola

Man, if only they patched the main game to bring them to the same quality as what's mentioned here.
  10. SerenaToAlola

No ultra beasts like that one rumour said?
  11. SerenaToAlola

IDK what VGC or BSS is but based on what I quoted, Pokemon that didn't need Gigantamax got them but Pokemon that did need them, didn't get them either. Besides, regardless of how it is implemented, there will also always be pokemon that are just better than other pokemon. Using distribution to...
  12. SerenaToAlola

Dynamax and Gigantamax is just as unbalanced.
  13. SerenaToAlola

The way people are expecting absolutely nothing from these expansion passes now low-key funny to me. Ahaha. Who has bought it? I'm just going to wait for reviews tbh.
  14. SerenaToAlola

yay more forms for kanto woo!
  15. SerenaToAlola

My only hope is that it's not just that. The Wild Area and Raids are incredibly boring to me lol.
  16. SerenaToAlola

This is exactly why I'm worried and not too hopeful about IoA. Even if they brought back all of the alola forms and z-moves even, it still would not have been worthwhile imo. Considering the price tag on it, there should be about as much new content as what the whole gym league journey had...
  17. SerenaToAlola

True but I'm not entirely convinced that what's in the expansion passes right now would justify charging for it since a lot of it seems like post-game content that would have been in earlier games from the get-go (so in that sense, not too different from the AC updates).
  18. SerenaToAlola

I'm just kinda annoyed Animal Crossing's DLC which promises arguably just as much content as these two is being made available FASTER and also FREE.
  19. SerenaToAlola

Oh please hit me up with it. ;)
Back
Top Bottom