Search results for query: *

1. Serpentsounds

Anime Current Anime Season Discussion

Well, we're past the halfway point now. For the most part, there haven't been many changes or surprises for me in how I'm feeling about what I'm following. Here's what I'm thinking so far (last episode seen in parentheses): Rewrite (9): Ok, I tried, I really did...but this doesn't make any...
  2. Serpentsounds

So, this is what I've actually started: ReLIFE (1-13): I was overall disappointed, but I'm holding out for a rescue in season 2. I expanded on my thoughts a little more in this thread. Orange (1-3): Really liking it so far. Again, there's a paragraph in the above link with a little more...
  3. Serpentsounds

I haven't started anything yet, but my plans for what I'm going to check out: ReLIFE, Berserk, Orange, Mob Psycho 100, 91 Days, Rewrite, and Re: Zero.
  4. Serpentsounds

I ended up dropping Ace Attorney and Bungou Stray Dogs after all. I'm not really sure about all the mumbo-jumbo that was Mayoiga. Sucking on purpose means you still suck, right? Joker Game had some interesting arcs, but the inability to bring it all together and the similarity of most of the...
  5. Serpentsounds

This season is looking pretty good so far! Here's what I have checked out: Kabaneri: is really engaging. It looks to unsurprisingly be carrying a very similar feel to SnK. Which means that, worst case scenario, it devolves into mindless yet very entertaining action. I see myself sticking this...
Back
Top Bottom