Search results for query: *

1. Serpentsounds

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

This thread needs another revival :D I've had a couple songs stuck in my head lately. First is Wind and Wander by Mami Kawada. I think she does well in this song, but what really carries it is the great composition. I find it to be very uplifting and immersive. The music is by Tomoyuki Nakazawa...
  2. Serpentsounds

A happy hardcoreish piece off of Hardcore Syndrome 6, I've been listening to Lift Up by 源屋 featuring 3L on vocals. I'm still working on familiarizing myself with all the Hardcore Syndrome material, but of what I've listened to so far, this one caught my ear (which is no surprise, as I was...
  3. Serpentsounds

I've really been addicted to Supercell. Well, I've been a fan for a long while, but I've had the entire discography on repeat lately. I've especially been listening to the most recent songs with Koeda on vocals (though I also love the earlier work with Hatsune Miku, and then yanaginagi)...
  4. Serpentsounds

StylipS - STUDY x STUDY. Okay, this is such a silly pop song that I can describe it as nothing but a guilty pleasure...but damned if it isn't dangerously catchy! I had never heard of StylipS before I came across this song, but after looking them up, it appears (at least at the time of this...
  5. Serpentsounds

REDALiCE feat. 野宮あゆみ - Face to Faith. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but amazing things happen when REDALiCE puts Ayumi Nomiya on a vocal part for one of his songs. Face to Faith is no exception. The song initially sounds like it will be a silly one, but it ends up being far from that, for...
  6. Serpentsounds

This thread needs some life! Guess I'll bust out everything that's been in my head for the past month. :D Lia - 星屑のキズナ. Pop-rock piece. I really like how the last line of the chorus is sung, and how it plays into the guitar riff afterwards. And of course, you can never go wrong with Lia...
  7. Serpentsounds

KOTOKO is truly wonderful. The Higurashi songs in addition to this song (and, well, most of KOTOKO and Shimamiya Eiko's other songs lol) were composed by the same group, I've Sound. You should really check out their I'VE GIRLS COMPILATION series of albums if you like this type of sound. They...
  8. Serpentsounds

Crazy Full Moon by REDALiCE feat. 野宮あゆみ. Nomiya Ayumi does vocals for a large number of REDALiCE's songs, and you're in for a treat every time she does. I've been listening to this one a lot this past week. sprinter by Kalafina. I absolutely love Kalafina; they're one of my favorite favorite...
  9. Serpentsounds

SCANDAL - Sparkling Normally, if I post a song in this thread, it soon gets out of my head...and I'm pretty much desperate at this point. This song has been pervading me for nearly a week straight. In any case, this is a very lighthearted, girly pop-rock piece from SCANDAL off of their 2011...
  10. Serpentsounds

アーモンドクラッシュ - 恋の始まりはダイエット Ok, so technically this song was credited to the name アーモンドクラッシュ (Almond Crush), but it was actually a fun little side project by SCANDAL. Here, 2 of the members, Haruna and Rina, team up and stop rocking so hard to perform a full-on pop song. The song name translates...
  11. Serpentsounds

Np dude, might as well put my knowledge/resourcefulness to good to use :p I'll raise you my favorite MELL song - FLY TO THE TOP. :D Lately I've been jamming to Love Colors, released by MINAMOTRANCE. It's an arrange of Love Colored Master Spark, Marisa's theme from Touhou. The vocals are...
  12. Serpentsounds

Cool, it has a sort of Ali Project feel to it...though, this actually sounds good, while I don't really care for Ali Project much. :p It also kinda reminds me of 未確認幻想飛行ダンス released by IOSYS. And they both seem very reminiscent of a certain classic cartoon theme...
  13. Serpentsounds

Awesome! DJ Sharpnel is pretty cool. If happy hardcore is what you're after, I strongly recommend getting all 4 "enigmatic LIA" albums, as well as the "SPECTRUM RAYS" collection album. These are what I normally dose myself on for hardcore. My favorite JCore artist is REDALiCE. I especially...
  14. Serpentsounds

Here's one for any happy hardcore/dance fans, and for those who will be converted after listening. ;) This one periodically gets stuck in my head. Harmonics [Enigmatic Mix] sung by Lia (music by DJ SHIMAMURA and NORTHERN LIGHTS) is really a treat, whose sounds both excite and relax me. To me...
  15. Serpentsounds

In that case, I shall not be out-nerded ;o
  16. Serpentsounds

Oh man, the things CLANNAD music does to me. ;_; After enough times seeing it, you could probably put the worst documentary ever to 願いが叶う場所II and it would still be tear-jerking. I'd of course expect nothing less from my bro Maeda Jun though. Actually, the whole Key team delivered here. Orito...
  17. Serpentsounds

Awesome, more replies, now I can make a new post without looking like a loser :O I've been listening to a lot of I've Sound, which is nothing new, but a few new songs have really stood out to me this past week. The first is そよ風の行方 (Soyokaze no Yukue). It's a pretty normal pop song, but...
  18. Serpentsounds

It's been all rock for me the past few days. I was revisiting Little Non, who I knew for their work on tracks from the Kodomo no Jikan animation, and this time I found myself getting really into one of the B-sides, 愛情エデュケイション (Aijou Education). As a whole, they sound a bit..."raw," for lack...
  19. Serpentsounds

Nice, this sounds really good! Halozy is one of the groups I've seen around but have yet to check out an extensive amount of their material. I might have to bump that up priority-wise. Also, one of the wikis for Touhou has a great feature of listing by source material, this could be a start for...
  20. Serpentsounds

Got me in the mood to listen to her! I've really been liking her cover of 1/2, originally by Kawamoto Makoto, which I'm sure a lot of people will recognize as being one of the openings to Rurouni Kenshin. It's even better than the original, I would say. Here's the link. Nowhere to be found...
Back
Top Bottom