Search results for query: *

1. Serverus Snope

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Huh, reminds me of something that happened in a Pokemon Tabletop Adventures campaign I participated in. The trainer's Keystone was damaged, so the Mega Evolution was corrupted and it turned the Blastoise into Shadow Mega Blastoise. It went on a rampage that caused not just our party, but the...
  2. Serverus Snope

*Gave his latest RP character a Jolteon* *Feels the ill effects of having "Eeveelutions are for unoriginal hacks" drilled into his head for years* Oh, and I guess I can't write about her on Fanfiction.net either. I also need a male OC that's an idiot. Most of mine are intelligent for some...
  3. Serverus Snope

I feel like one of the reasons my last fic didn't work out is because I was anxious about falling into the pitfalls of a very common genre. because of that, I felt like I needed to go through the motions as quickly as possible before getting to the stuff that would be more interesting. I had...
  4. Serverus Snope

A little lore question: What determines the color of a psychic Pokemon or trainer's psychic glow when they use their powers? For trainers alone, we have seen green (for Sabrina and the male Psychic in RSE,) pink, magenta, and light yellow (all from psychics from 3rd to 5th Gen.) (And then...
  5. Serverus Snope

Okay... I've already written the first two chapters of the first story I'll be posting here. I was going to wait until I finish chapter 3 and then post all three at once. Why? Because chapter 1 and 2 are more about the main characters meeting and getting to know each other while things really...
  6. Serverus Snope

Ah, so the locale matters more than it seems. The bigger the community, the quicker people next a story if it doesn't hold their interest.
  7. Serverus Snope

Meh, I only wrote a single incomplete story there. I'm not terribly used to the site, especially not its community. Do people fret excessively over arbitrary things over there? Kind of like what this fic veers toward when it's not occasionally giving decent advice?
  8. Serverus Snope

Yeah, "BE FRIGGIN' ORIGINAL" doesn't guarantee a story that people will actually like. Farla's demonstrated it, and so have I... regrettably. In a past story that I'd rather not dredge from the depths. None of my characters were Mary-Sues or had overused Pokemon, but nobody cared (I presume. At...
  9. Serverus Snope

In this story, though, gym battles aren't really the focus. They just train at some of the gyms between chapters so they can level their Pokemon and gain clearance to train stronger Pokemon. Instead, his traveling partner wants to be a Coordinator who specializes in Tough contests. He joins her...
  10. Serverus Snope

My choice is between Milotic and Golduck because both could fit the character. The character is a timid psychic who has trouble controlling his powers (especially when he's panicking.) On one hand, he could have a psychic duck who could counter his powers directly. On the other, Milotic is said...
  11. Serverus Snope

...Huh? From what I'm seeing, Gold's Togepi is unusually violent for his species. Meanwhile, it's the Pokedex that claims Togekiss hates strife.
  12. Serverus Snope

I've been wondering: why doesn't Milotic have the same reputation for being a Sue-ish Pokemon that Pokemon like Charizard and the Eeveelutions get? I mean, it used to be rare, it's considered in-universe to be beautiful and majestic-looking, and it pops up relatively often in trainer OC rosters...
Back
Top Bottom