Search results for query: *

1. Serverus Snope

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Kind of a fun Pokemon but not one of my favorites. Mustard's supersonic Slowpoke squad, however, was fantastic. Dusknoir!
  2. Serverus Snope

"They are small. They do not fight." Espurr's one of those Pokemon I feel bad about and want to gently hug. Hisuian Zoroark too. Dusclops!
  3. Serverus Snope

I just realized it has an owo face and I'm amused by that. Mothim
  4. Serverus Snope

OCTOCLACKER, USE AURORA BEAM! Could've been less of a huge departure from Remoraid... but I get what they were going for with a handgun fish becoming an octo-cannon. But on its own, it's a fun Pokemon with a surprisingly huge movepool. Magnemite!
  5. Serverus Snope

A neat Pokemon that I never get around to using. And a certain Milotic in the Utopus series is infamous for how broken its AoE flinch-inducing twister is. Drifblim!
  6. Serverus Snope

It's one letter away from Munny and I find that amusing. Also it can apparently help people focus by eating dreams which is cool. Lilligant?
  7. Serverus Snope

Gained an appreciation for Aggron from a hilariously manly (but probably NSFW) infographic about 'em. Registeel
  8. Serverus Snope

Not fun to use before reaching enough happiness for evolution. Seems like everything can send it packing. Fearow
  9. Serverus Snope

About time we got a Dragon/Poison type. And one with a pretty neat inspiration to boot! Xatu
Back
Top Bottom