• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Shadao

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Day 4,5, and 6: Loads of Evolutions, Shopping, and Catching. Loads of evolutions around this time period between Mallow and the Second Kahuna. Taught Pikachu Volt Tackle and got the special Z-crystal. After going out and train my Pokémon to prepare for the Grand Trial, my Pokémon started...
  2. Shadao

Day 4: Mallow, Greninja and Wormholes. It's becoming increasing difficult to write down a log as there is so much stuff to do and so little time to write. So I'm going to highlight a few things as well as note selections and evolutions for my team. Right after completing the Kiawe and enjoying...
  3. Shadao

Day 3: The Kiawe Trial Have to admit I did not realize about the Sudowoodo blocking the pathway and then running scared of the Water Z Crystal. Should have really checked this route beforehand. Tried out the Red Card on good old Gumshoos and it's fairly useful to exploit the Stakeout Ability...
  4. Shadao

Day 2.5 Akala Island After doing some Pokémon catching, particularly a good Rockruff, and getting some customizations, I was all ready and packed up to go to Akala Island. It only took a few resets due to high clothing costs and Sino being unexpectedly hard due to me lacking a good...
  5. Shadao

Day 2 Went to Pokémon School and discover that they are particularly nasty when it comes to one-on-one, especially the Electric Type ones. Fortunately, I can switch out Pokémon in that time period. Caterpie evolved very quickly and I got a lot of new Pokémon. First Alola Form is Meowth at...
  6. Shadao

I played for about 1 Hour and 35 minutes on Pokémon Moon. Day 1: Choose a different skin tone for my character just for variety, and proceeded to do all the prologue I choose Rowlet because I like Rowlet as you can tell. And to my utter surprise, I got a female Rowlet. I named it Artemis...
Back
Top Bottom