Search results for query: *

1. Shadao

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

I don't know about the second preview, but I do know that Dephender has spoken! He knows who's the Alola League Champion!
  2. Shadao

Disappointing audience? Yes. Tricking? That requires evidence of deception and not simply fan expectation. An example of tricking the audience is like having the advertisements of Star Wars: The Force Awakens all make it look like Finn is the Jedi successor rather than Rey.
  3. Shadao

Cause XY never reminded fans and newcomers that Ash never won a Pokémon League before. Sun and Moon does.
  4. Shadao

Except none of them ever had an ad campaign like this one. Diamond and Pearl, Ash only made to the Top 4 and thus if there are no new League episodes after Tobias, there was no chance of Ash winning the Sinnoh League (and quite frankly, it was already exhausting to have Paul Battle last three...
  5. Shadao

Actually, the contest states that those guessed correctly would have their names be placed into a lottery which actually determine the one lucky person to get the trip. And again, do you have evidence to your claim? I have never seen this much League promotion and hype since ever. The Kalos...
  6. Shadao

They never did that in BW. Or DP. Heck, I'm sure that not even AG gave false hope of Ash winning. XY certainly hyped the Kalos League Victory but only because Ash did made that far for people to seriously ask themselves if Ash would win. And even then, none of them went to the same length as...
  7. Shadao

Why on earth would you focus on animators and writers? It's not them would makes the call; it's the executives and the series director who calls the shots. If the writers have their way, Takeshi Shudō would have made his visual novel ideas into reality, complete with a depressing outlook on...
  8. Shadao

How about this? Ash wins the Alola League and still continue on his journey to Galar or whatever region awaits him. Again, nobody on the anime team said that winning the League makes you a Pokémon Master. The journey ends with Ash becoming a Pokémon Master. And do you honestly think Ash will...
  9. Shadao

So what happens if Ash wins?
  10. Shadao

Huh, I notice that they are really trying to sell the fact that Ash hasn't won a League yet. Not even Kalos had that: Looking back, I just realized these summaries never emphasized the fact that Ash has never won a Pokémon League beforehand.
  11. Shadao

That is a myth. There is no rule like that. There's "If Ash becomes Pokémon Master, the show ends" but being a League winner doesn't make you a Pokémon Master. Let me restate this:
  12. Shadao

At the beginning of the series. After being drained of electricity by Zekrom. In contrast, we are at the end of S&M in a time where Pikachu's power have reached Peak-achu.
  13. Shadao

Pikachu destroyed two uber Pokémon on Alain's team known as Tyrannitar and Metagross without help. I think he can handle a Zoroark. If it's Zoroark then Silvally, then Pikachu may be in deep trouble. But Silvally is taken out, leaving Gladion with only an untested Zoroark (hmmm, sounds like...
  14. Shadao

Silvally went down before Pikachu. That is fact according to the previews. That was Gladion's ace; his "invincible" Pokémon. And Pikachu has taken down Legendaries before. Oh and Zoroark? A poor man's substitute for Lucario. If Pikachu beat Mega Lucario, why can't it defeat a Zoroark? I...
  15. Shadao

Likely for a red herring, and to prove that Ash, if he wins, didn't win because he just got a last-minute uber powerful Mythical Pokémon by his side. And I wonder if Melmetal would far better against Royal Mask...
  16. Shadao

No, but I do want to put the whole League myth to rest once and for all. And the best way to do so is winning the League and show that doesn't stop Ash at all.
  17. Shadao

Junichi Fujisaku does have good track record of Ash winning against all odds.
Back
Top Bottom