Search results for query: *

1. Shadao

Review JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

The same Leagues that saw him climbing higher and higher in the ranks? Let's not assume the patterns return when Journeys crush them into smithereens.
  2. Shadao

Funny, because the writers made it clear that Ash will asking himself about "What does it mean for me to fight Leon?" as well as the question that Leon asked when it comes to being champion. Also, narrative is how I know that Ash was going to win the Alola League. The director says that...
  3. Shadao

Why not? The anime broke the patterns before, it can do so again. It's just that the fans are simply several steps behind to realize that. Still waiting to see if Bulbapedia will reexamine what is actually considered a released Pokémon with Goh's Suicune. What will ultimately determine Ash's...
  4. Shadao

The Masters Eight would be the Top 8 trainers in the world. So far, we have 8 regions explored. Thus, it makes sense if the slots are filled by Champions.
  5. Shadao

Nah, I'll give you a better representation of the Master 8. All of them represent the 8 Generations. One Champion for Each Generation. Gen I: The Champion is Your Rival, no exception. It's always your rival. The one rival that is always ahead of you. And who better to represent the rival that...
Back
Top Bottom