Search results for query: *

1. Shadao

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Really, I wouldn't have as much gripes with the dub if it weren't for the fact that the original Japanese versions are almost impossible to find in the US. Considering that there exist websites dedicated to stream official Japanese anime with subtitles legally, I am dumbfounded as to why the...
  2. Shadao

Maybe that's why we only have Marshadow as the typical Mythical Pokémon this time around. Maybe it's a backup movie should the 20th movie does not work out. But if the movie exceeds expectations, then maybe we'll see more of the 20th movie formula.
  3. Shadao

Origins was proof that you don't need a next-gen Pokémon to get people hyped to buy the games. You just need the right gimmick to draw their attention. Mega Evolution was the gimmick for XY, that's why Origins promoted Mega Charizard X. Z-Moves are the new gimmicks in SM. And we know of an...
  4. Shadao

There were many misleading teasers before, but many of them were true in some way or form. The evil Satoshi from the Zoroark movie did appear as Zoura masquerading Satoshi with its illusion powers. Likewise, Absol was a prominent and arguably important Pokémon in the Jirachi Wishmaker movie...
  5. Shadao

Thanks for that! It's quite interesting to see an alternative backstory to Mewtwo. I remember your Battle of the Badge episode comparison review, and you mention how Mewtwo was given completely new introduction scenes to explain to audience as to who he is after the unfortunate Seizure Shock...
  6. Shadao

Was there a Dengeki Pikachu manga that acts as some kind of prequel to Mewtwo Strikes Back? I stumbled upon this on the Internet: Kokowa Dokoda: DenGeki Pikachuu According to this site, it's a very rare 52-manga created for CoroCoro Comic Magazine in 1998 for the theatrical release of Myutsuu...
Back
Top Bottom