Search results for query: *

1. ShadowDRGN

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I don't know where else to put this: I have a PMD fic I've been doing for a while now, and I've posted it on Fairground once, but afterwards I scrapped it because I didn't like it. Later, after I came up with a new idea, I posted the first...
  2. ShadowDRGN

Yeah, sorry if i sounded like i was mad, i was a little upset that i had to change my chapter layouts, but it cool now, i kinda like it better then when it was separate posts. and considering that the main story is going to be two arcs with 30-40+ chapters excluding side stories (minor ones will...
  3. ShadowDRGN

what happened was, i started out with separate posts for each chapter, but an admin had put all the chapters i had posted into one thread (not that i'm complaining), so that's why I had some trouble, but its fine now, I've got all my links in place, I don't need any more help. :)
  4. ShadowDRGN

K thx
  5. ShadowDRGN

Yes, but if the chapters are on the same thread, wouldn't it just link back to the first post?
  6. ShadowDRGN

Is it possible to move a post's order? (I.E. Making post #7 post #4), because I don't want people to have to scroll through the comments just to read the next chapter. And yes, i have looked at the tutorial in the FAQ, but it makes absolutely no sense, due to being most likely outdated.
Back
Top Bottom