Search results for query: *

1. ShadowDRGN

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Black 2 singleplayer team plans Here goes my third take: First I F**k up and post it in the Pokemon world section by acciedent, then I realize all the single player teams are oh so (In)conveniently placed into one thread, so here it goes again... I want to restart my B2 becuase I F**ked up...
  2. ShadowDRGN

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. what move should i get rid of for flash, because i was going to replace dig with toxic anyways. and i want to keep psychic as i have no other psychic user on my team, so should i get rid of shadow ball, i never use it.
  3. ShadowDRGN

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Like what should i add then, personally, im thinking of replacing thunder on my lapras with thunder bolt, and giving rock slide to one of my pokemon. also, the perpous of adding so many dragon type moves and ice moves was so that i would have almost...
  4. ShadowDRGN

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. my team in heartgold right now, is a team i made for fun using my AR, but good and valid nonetheless. Starter: Charizard: Level 53, Named Blaze, Ability: Blaze Nature: Naughty Stats: HP: 152 Atk: 115 Def: 131 Sp atk: 134 Sp Def: 94 Speed: 134...
Back
Top Bottom