Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

Kinda unrelated but I saw some people who never watched journeys in thier life talk about how Journeys is the best by a MILE . Their points ? All the returns, travelling all regions, Ash having a strong team, how Goh is so cool that he easily catches legends, how the company is trying a new...
  2. S

It's so sad that I now have to wish for episodes of them just train and talk . Something we all detested in the past .
  3. S

These are the reasons journeys is the worst series . Yes, I consider it below BW and that's saying something . Atleast they tried new stuff to the fullest with Club battles, Junior world championships and Delecore islands .
  4. S

Dracovish : You don't have enough badges to train me ! Ash : forks out 52 badges Dracovish : understandable, have a nice day Meanwhile, Goh :
  5. S

Yes . It can learn both alongside Rock Tomb and Rock Slide . Maybe instead of using it against Noivern, which can be taken ot in 2 Ice fang max anyway, Maybe use it against Altaria to atleast weaken it ?
  6. S

Sirfetch'd be like : Finally ! I will have my revenge ! After getting jobbed against a Gym Leader just so Lucario could snag the win in an impossible matchup... just so that damn Pikachu could get another win... WELL I CAN DEFEAT A ELITE 4 MEMEBER WITHOUT A POWERUP ! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY...
Back
Top Bottom