Search results for query: *

1. Sheep

What video games are you playing now?

Picked up I Was a Teenage Exocolonist recently since it was on a sale and it's so good. I'm always super excited to see how the story progresses, and the characters are really interesting and lovable. A little afraid to see how it'll hurt me next lol, since it is a sad game. Definitely one of my...
  2. Sheep

My Time at Portia. It does feel a little clunky/dated but I'm still hoping I can get into it, with how popular it is in the life sim/cozy gaming community. Then I'll hopefully try My Time at Sandrock!
  3. Sheep

Have a 3-month free trial of Apple Arcade so I picked up Hello Kitty Island Adventure finally lol. It's super cute but I wish the character customization had more options. -cry-
  4. Sheep

Started Little Noah: Scion of Paradise! It's a roguelite and super cute. I loved the art style and am having a lot of fun playing it. Probably will take me a bit to finish but that's ok, will see how many achievements I can complete in that time. :'D
  5. Sheep

It's a mobile game, but I picked up Postknights 2. Such a cute game and I'm already loving it! Adore this chibi style. ^^
  6. Sheep

Very recently beat Venba. Not going to lie, I cried for 15 minutes lol. It was lovely.
  7. Sheep

Playing Alba: A Wildlife Adventure now! Really cozy and cute game, I love looking for animals to document and take pictures of. Going to miss this one when it's over.
  8. Sheep

Picked up A Short Hike now that I'm done with Garden Story and really liking it so far. The stick minigame is incredibly fun and I'm sad I unlocked all the items from that quickly lol. Going to be sad when it's over. ;_;
  9. Sheep

Picking up Garden Story today! Got this one as part of a bundle not too long ago. I absolutely adore pixel-based games and apparently the main story is around 10 hours which is pretty good for the price. Hoping I'll like it.
  10. Sheep

Picked up Cozy Grove during the Steam summer sale and loving it <3
  11. Sheep

Picked up MapleStory again. Despite its many flaws, I forgot how much I loved this game!
  12. Sheep

Finally started Xenoblade Definitive! Fun so far even if I'm just 1-2 hours in. Took me 55 hours or so to beat the Temtem main story and it's nice to finally be able to jump into this game with how much people I know love it.
  13. Sheep

Honkai Star Rail currently! Feel like I can get more into this game than Genshin, which was way too overwhelming. Enjoying the characters so far. \o/
  14. Sheep

Picked up Bravely Default again and with the help of my husband finally beat the last boss. I feel like I went through it quicker than some others but even then it took me 40 hours! Great game and lovely music. Planning on picking up Bravely Second sometime, even if the OST is supposedly not as...
  15. Sheep

FFXIV waiting for hunt trains and Love Live! All Stars to do my dailies. \o/
  16. Sheep

Finally finished the story mode of WoFF/FF Maxima after 3ish years! Probably going to pass on postgame stuff since it seems especially tough (and maybe go back to it later). Now I'm going to pick up Temtem and see how that goes. :'D The Switch crashing issue was just fixed yesterday so the...
  17. Sheep

A bit of World Flipper on my phone, then MapleStory dailies, then off to play more Scarlet.. I've got so many things to play atm..!!
  18. Sheep

Trying out Tower of Fantasy but not too sure about it yet. I didn't enjoy Genshin's gameplay so I feel like the same will end up happening here. =(
  19. Sheep

I want to try a Warriors game sometime but feel like I should get through the other 2 routes in Three Houses first + the DLC (which I haven't bought yet). Oof. Only ever did the Golden Deer route and did start Blue Lions... but didn't finish. ;_; Currently about to log into Lost Ark and see if...
  20. Sheep

Having a good time learning the Hunting Horn in MH Rise, even if I'm bad at the game! lol
Back
Top Bottom