Search results for query: *

1. Sheep

Your newest purchase or gift

A longer USB-C to USB-C cable which I've desperately been needing, though it looks like Amazon couldn't deliver it today for whatever reason. Ugh. ;_;
  2. Sheep

Knockoff joycons lol. I really wanted white ones but they're not for sale individually since they only come with the OLED Switch, and the custom ones on Etsy were a little more than what I was willing to pay. They reviewed well so let's hope I don't regret it @_@
  3. Sheep

A cute Cinnamoroll iOS theme from Etsy. Such an adorable theme and I'm always happy to support artists <3
  4. Sheep

Mango gateau for the husband's birthday. Was great!!
  5. Sheep

Matcha latte. I'm sad. It's gone :'(
  6. Sheep

Oriental snacks and matcha powder restock! Am quite happi, especially now that I have a matcha whisk (b' ')b
  7. Sheep

Groceries, including fresh salmon at 40% off which we almost never see!! I am happi (b' ')b
  8. Sheep

Stopped by a few anime stores in Sydney and ended up down $300 AUD... so excited to open these up though!!
  9. Sheep

Most major purchase I made in the last few days was a gaming laptop! Finally bit the bullet aahhh. Hopefully will be worth it. Also went to the mall today and bought myself fancy strawberry tea and cute new sneakers :'3
  10. Sheep

Bought both of the Famicom Detective Club games last night! Also preordered FFXIV Endwalker today, though I won't be charged for that until a few days before the preorder is ready. yeeey <3
  11. Sheep

The World Ends with You anime world premiere + limited merchandise + live talk ticket, purchases just opened up today. Ended up around $230, but totally worth it. It's a niche series that I love and I want to support the creators/staff :bulbaLove:
  12. Sheep

A dress and hairpin in FFXIV from the Mog Station! Quite cheap, but very cute. I love dressing up my char \o/
  13. Sheep

Mouthwash and cat food, plus some new glamour in FFXIV. worth!
  14. Sheep

Joycons! But I made the unfortunate mistake of ordering from GameStop and them being very late to my delivery, with no updates in 5 days. Postal service has no info either other than to wait. I leave the country on the 30th... whyyyy
  15. Sheep

a memory foam pillow! will be so nice for my neck. getting it tomorrow <3
  16. Sheep

on my way to purchase some collector's editions and mounts/emotes from the ffxiv mog station because it's having a sale and i'm Yes
  17. Sheep

antibiotics for my kitty, as well as her vet bills. baby girl has high white blood cell count and they think it's either an infection or cancer. hopefully not the latter ;_;
  18. Sheep

just placed an order for a microfiber hair towel! I have thick middle-length hair that takes hours to air dry. hoping this will help a bit @_@ aaand also currently on the wishtrend page looking for products to order together with my toner since I'm running out of that. it's soo tempting to buy...
  19. Sheep

Buffet lunch a few hours ago. Worth the $7.99 for an all-you-can-eat!
  20. Sheep

Buffet food and Pokemon X + Y. :3
Back
Top Bottom