• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Sheep

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hi everyone! After a little bit of discussion (and wanting to condense the pinned threads list a bit), we've decided to close the Grotto General Chat. This is primarily for a few reasons: 1) it's not very active with the last post being 7 months ago, 2) we want to encourage new users to make...
  2. Sheep

New Snap and FFXIV mainly... enjoying both! Not sure if you have a Switch or anything (or played the original) but it's been a lot of fun!! and aaaa hope that improves quickly D: I have some persistent allergies that make my ears pop constantly and it's always such a bother. Wishing you less...
  3. Sheep

Hi! I'm doing okay. Been spending today gaming (kinda the usual when I'm not busy lol) and about to prep lunch. How about you? \o/
  4. Sheep

yes most definitely hello :3c
  5. Sheep

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Hope you all have a lovely one!! :bulbaLove:
  6. Sheep

Hi there, welcome to the forum :enzap: lovely to have you aboard!!
  7. Sheep

I moved this over to the Garden Grotto chit-chat thread, think it'll fit best here since the main forum is mostly for intros (y) but wow, that's really cool. already moved past it and are at 55,001 whoo. looking forward to see who will be that big 10k in the future!
  8. Sheep

hi :wave: Just to confirm the above, the site doesn't have a policy on bumping old threads, nope. You're free to post in older topics and revive them as long as the post is relevant to the discussion, of course. And when it comes to duplicate posts, we really only prefer not to have them when...
  9. Sheep

Welcome, guys! :D Nice to meet you all. I've been so busy with school that I've been neglecting this thread a little. Hnng, exams please finish already.
  10. Sheep

Oh boy I am slow at keeping up sometimes. Welcome, guys! It's wonderful to meet all of you! :-D Let us know how your forum adventures have been so far.
  11. Sheep

Hi there, good to meet you Erik! And yeah, Amie is breathtakingly cute. I want to see how my favorite Pokemon look like in it. :D
  12. Sheep

My high score for Head It was around 890 or so.. and 150-170 for Berry Picker? The Unlimited version of the puzzle one gets kind of tough. ;C;
  13. Sheep

100 pages whaaat. How did I miss this? What an awesome milestone. Anywaay, how've you all been? Any of you guys beat X/Y yet if you've gotten the games? If you didn't, do you plan to in the future? :o
  14. Sheep

Hey! Methinks you'd have better luck asking about wiki-related questions in the Bulbawiki Forum. I'm sure you'd get a clearer answer there as it's where all the wiki go-ers converse with each other. G'luck! :)
  15. Sheep

Anytime, anytime! But yeah, I'm so excited for X and Y. All of these spoilers are so tempting to look at. D:
  16. Sheep

Very good to meet you as well! Welcome to the forum and hope you have a lovely time here. :3
  17. Sheep

Hey hey hey, welcome. \(^▽^@)ノ Hope you've been enjoying your time here so far. :)
  18. Sheep

Oh noo, get better Molly! I hope I don't get sick.. my brother got a bit sick and now grandpa and dad are, too. Eeeek.
  19. Sheep

Hey, welcome! Ursaring is quite cool, though I never did train one.. yet! Would love to sometime. :D
  20. Sheep

Hey, welcome! Lovin' the Fennekin avatar. Hope you're enjoying browsing around so far. :3
Back
Top Bottom