Search results for query: *

1. Sheep

What are you currently thinking about?

My headache. Woken up by renovations in a nearby apartment so I didn’t sleep too well, one of those days ;_;
  2. Sheep

The new iPhone. still considering when I want to get it lol
  3. Sheep

If I should upgrade my iPhone XS to a 15 Pro now that it's out. The XS works mostly okay but it's been lagging/crashing apps sometimes, plus the storage is too low for me now. But ugh the cost lol
  4. Sheep

Still got the visa application in my head. Just a few more documents to go!! Honestly still in disbelief to think that I may get my permanent residency here potentially within a few months, feels so surreal.
  5. Sheep

my brain is currently filled with sushi
  6. Sheep

Mewtwo raids lol. We're about to do them and I am really, really hoping there isn't too much struggle. :'D
  7. Sheep

My new gaming handheld coming next week, hopefully. I can't wait. <3
  8. Sheep

The Brazilian BBQ buffet we're having for dinner later! It's my second wedding anniversary and man how time flies, it feels like yesterday when I got my proposal in Animal Crossing lol
  9. Sheep

Our Japan trip in March which we just booked a few days ago, for a belated honeymoon + husband's work conference. Finally getting to go and super excited!!
  10. Sheep

Owning a Steam Deck. Alas it's not officially out in Aus yet )': pleaseee
  11. Sheep

A bunch of things :sweat: Stressing over medical test results, signing a new lease, minor stomach pains (yay indigestion), etc. Lots on my mind right now.
  12. Sheep

Renting. We had a few viewings over the weekend and applied to both, got an email today saying someone offered $30 more per week on one listing and if we want to match it. Ugh. What a messy rental market here atm, been thinking a lot about it and hoping we'll be able to find a place by when we...
  13. Sheep

Ugh, a bunch of things at once. Booking our dentist appointments soon, my stomach cramps, whether we should see the new Spider-Man movie tomorrow, it being too warm atm... my mind can't settle on a single thing lol
  14. Sheep

The InuYasha sequel anime, apparently it's already been airing for months and I had no idea??
  15. Sheep

ffxiv and my cat. slowly feeling better!
  16. Sheep

My cat. She passed last night from cancer, and we just buried her today. It will take a while for me to recover. ):
  17. Sheep

ffxiv and bulba \o/
  18. Sheep

how it feels hot here even though the ac is on ):
  19. Sheep

my cat who is sick, and Pokémon GO Fest. just popped an incense for it, though I plan to stay home for the day since we're approaching a heat wave oof.
  20. Sheep

Being stuck in Rune Factory 4. This game is quite tough. ;_;
Back
Top Bottom