Search results for query: *

1. Sheep

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Aussie taxes are so high but I feel I may get some refunded this year, since I likely overpaid. Looking forward to it. T_T
  2. Sheep

I'm pretty sure I was one of the Vista haters as a kid, and kind of remember hating it being trendy for the people I surrounded myself with lol. But nowadays I look back on my memories with it fondly. I played a lot of PC games, especially MMOs, at the time and knowing almost all of them are...
  3. Sheep

A new boba place just opened up so we'll be going to check it out later!! Super excited. I love milk tea so this'll be a decent Friday all things considered lol.
  4. Sheep

L:A ran fine, certainly had less lag/framerate issues than SV from what I noticed, but that's more understandable since L:A had more loading screens and the areas weren't seamlessly connected. Liked both gamed though but geez.. L:A has a special place in my heart. I loved the story and...
  5. Sheep

I like Sleep! Though I wish the UI moved a bit faster, and I'm tired of seeing skills animating so often lol. Maybe they'll reduce that later.. :chansey:
  6. Sheep

Oh man sending your family many hugs. That sounds so stressful.
  7. Sheep

I'm so sorry, it seems like it's really hard everywhere right now sadly. Here where I am I'm seeing 20-30+ people attending a single apartment viewing and it is seriously crazy how competitive and difficult it's gotten to find places for a lot of people, once they finally find something they...
  8. Sheep

I'm about to be in the US for the summer and dreading it lol. Going to miss the winter here, thankfully it's only for a few weeks!!
  9. Sheep

We may go out with husband's friend for dinner today but otherwise no plans, except Saturday I go get my permanent crown put in lol. Really want that to be over with, especially since my temp crown is a little sensitive to temperatures. Take it away!!
  10. Sheep

https://smile.pokemon.com/en-us/ never used it but it's awesome (and hilarious) what TPCi can think of and do ahaha
  11. Sheep

boba yesss I seriously live for bubble tea. Had it for the first time mid-last year maybe? And love it. <3 Praise Australia for having quite a lot of chains lol.
  12. Sheep

Water is A+ and tea is also amazing. <3 My husband's former work friend came over from Canada and brought us some maple coffee recently, so been having that... though it tastes like plain old coffee haha. Tea is definitely more relaxing, coffee is okay with some milk but it makes my ear...
  13. Sheep

The rain here in West Australia has been pretty strong the last few days. Windy too, it's been cloudy for most of the week and the last few days of last week too. Not complaining since I love cloudy days but a couple of days ago it seemed to be sunny enough so we went out for a quick walk...
  14. Sheep

Seems like you have a very fun week ahead! <3 Congrats on getting the subway bois, I tried doing one 10-pull and of course didn't get anything lol. I'm constantly using up the free gems they give out and not getting as much as I want for it. oop.
  15. Sheep

Yeah it is super sad. I can't even form words to say how painful this situation is, as well as any other where someone has an unfortunately early death. Things like this make me have even more health anxiety and that's something I've already struggled with for a long time. haha ): On a...
  16. Sheep

I didn't watch his videos but saw the video uploaded to his channel after his passing, was so difficult to watch. Cancer sucks and it must have been so difficult for him.. I can't imagine how his family and friends are feeling. Just awful. x_x
  17. Sheep

Oh yeah, I'm sure it depends on the area! My family could care less about sports but my husband is pretty strongly into them, especially soccer and tennis. Meanwhile sports are the single most boring thing to me and I just cannot get into them no matter how hard I try hahaha. ;_;/
  18. Sheep

I love drawing but have pretty frequent art blocks ): Gotta have the energy for it, just am often distracted by other things lol. Writing is also super fun but something I haven't done in yeaaars either.
  19. Sheep

I never got into Twitch. Always prefer YT even if people don't usually like streaming there as much aha. But occasionally I pop in to skim FFXIV content :enzap: I just don't do well at watching things live since I get distracted and thus YT always wins out lol.
  20. Sheep

Much luck with your writing!! I hope you manage to keep at a pace that's comfortable for you and it all works out. :'D I've been...okay. Feel like my health anxiety and overthinking is pretty strong lately, and any little symptom I show makes me nervous it's something serious and I should be...
Back
Top Bottom